Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

October

benos

Okay, the first to post both correct answers in a single post will be the winner.

Part 1

What real life scenario were the below two stages designed to simulate?

Stage Name: Grand Prairie

stage1.gif

Stage Name: Silas

stage2.gif

Part 2

Where, in my entire site, is a pic containing one of my computers, and what kind of computer is it? (Make and model)

I added part 2 in case part 1 was too easy... ;)

Have fun,

be

You did write "entire site". ;)

There's the rub - I don't consider the forums as "my site." Now the fact that I didn't successfully communicate that isn't my problem, because I get to make up the rules (as I go along if necessary.) ;) ;)

And I do realize that while the recent merging of the forums into my acutal website's directory may technically qualify the forums as "my site," I still don't consider it so because I merely "configure" the Forums, I don't build them from the ground up. But I'm thinking next month I may change my mind on that one...

;)

Oh, so I almost forgot - keep looking (within the new parameters of "I built it from the ground up").

:D

You've officially confused me. It wasn't on the forums, it's in an image sub-directory I found through a link posted in the USPSA classifieds. I just thought it was funny that I found it while finding out what other cool photos were there (the one of Rob at 12 is classic).

BTW, here's the link to the photo: http://brianenos.com/images/host/ismydslworking.jpg

Sorry guys, in all the end-of-the-month excitement, I forgot it was the end of the month.

EricW,

That was the pic (in my store) I had in mind ;), so the winner will be whoever can identify the machine.

Dalmas,

Since you stumped everyone, why don't you reveal the mystery.

;)