Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

grip safety

njrich

[ignorance mode on]

Are there DA pistols that have grip safties?

Well, there's the XD... :o

And the early (Lemon-Squeezer?) J-frames, which are as close to the archetype of "DA" as you're likely to get.

B)

The Grip Safety will have to be reconnected if it is currently disconnected for 2005 - USPSA rules on all firearms. This is a safety feature the gun must have for the new 2005 ruling when the 15th Edition of the USPSA rule book comes out.

Also, for those with 80 Series firearms everything must be in 80 - series condition all parts in the firearm that operates this safety mechanism.

B)

The Grip Safety will have to be reconnected if it is currently disconnected for 2005 - USPSA rules on all firearms.  This is a safety feature the gun must have for the new 2005 ruling when the 15th Edition of the USPSA rule book comes out.

Also, for those with 80 Series firearms everything must be in 80 - series condition all parts in the firearm that operates this safety mechanism.

Where'd you hear that??? It's not in any of the new rules I read, and I believe I read them all. Amazingly enough there is no hue-and-cry from the international shooters that have been using (some say "saddled with") the new rules for a year now.