Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Joining the Darkside

RangeJunkie

Well it's official guys, I'll be shooting an Open Glock this season!

I picked up a used carver customs off of the classifieds and it should be here by the end of the week!

I'm really excited, actually jumping off the 2011 platform.

I had issues getting mine to run properly and sold it to a friend (obviously full disclosure) who is working with it to get it running right.

He got a great deal and I got to get back to Glocks where it all started for me, and I'm pumped!

So is there anything I need to watch out for?

My load will be a 124 MG w/7.0 (to start with) of AC @ 1.150" for major. I'm guessing around 5.5 of AC for minor with same bullet, OAL, etc etc.

I look forward and appreciate any replies!

Thanks!

I wanting to build a Carver Open Glock this year myself. What are the specs of the one you are getting? I'm still in the planing stage of mine.

The particular one I'm getting was built by Bobby himself

KKM barrel with sjc 11 port comp, his trigger, sjc mount and magwell, cmore, his stippling job, extended mag drop, and sjc slide racker. I think other than the things he does (his ejector etc) that's about it

I wanting to build a Carver Open Glock this year myself. What are the specs of the one you are getting? I'm still in the planing stage of mine.

The particular one I'm getting was built by Bobby himself

KKM barrel with sjc 11 port comp, his trigger, sjc mount and magwell, cmore, his stippling job, extended mag drop, and sjc slide racker. I think other than the things he does (his ejector etc) that's about it

That's basicly along the lines I was looking at, except I already have some of that stuff. I have a Zev Heavy Magwell, extended mag release, and trigger. I'd like to see pics of that once you do get it.