Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Pro-Am Shooting® Championship

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prob easier just to paste the contents here:

"Hello everyone,

I know there had been rumors about me selling the rights to PASC...which were true. However, the sale did not happen, and I'm putting together another Pro-Am for 2014!

The match application will be available very soon. I MAY use www.matchsignup.org for registration. I'm not sure yet. Either way, you'll be the first to know.

I just wanted to touch base with everyone and let you know that the match is definitely a go for July 18-20 at the Universal Shooting Academy in Frostproof, FL. TWO BIG CHANGES for 2014. (1) will be the shooting schedule. Since there's always rain the afternoons, Open will be shot in the AM and Limited in the PM. (2) will be a slight price increase. Food prices have gone up, so expect to pay an extra $10-15. Not a huge deal...especially with the prize table I get every year!

Shannon has procured a ton of poppers, so expect bigger than ever stages...with bigger targets!

I'll be in touch!

Sincerely,

Phil Strader"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

An email was sent recently to Phil asking about apps that he has received and if he has begun the squadding process. This was his reply:

"Honestly, not yet. I'm still trying to dig out from under a pile of work. I'm hoping to get the registrations started tomorrow.

I'll send the confirmations as soon as they're all entered.

Sorry for the delay.

Phil"

That email was from earlier this week so it looks like things should start happening soon.

• 2 weeks later...

(BTW, if any of you guys wonder what it's like to get whooped by a girl squad with Tori Nanaka of team Glock. She'll educate you on the subject) ;) LOL

I had that experience at Steel Challenge 2013. I thought it was a mistake at first when I found out a scrub like me was on a squad with them. Michelle and Tori both annihilated me, of course, but they are both very nice people. It was good experience to watch them shoot the match. If I work hard enough, someday I might be able to shoot like a (Glock) girl.