Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SV Tubes

NMinzghor

they will start cranking them out.
In the two years that I have been trying to buy parts from SV, I have never found that they do anything with any great speed. They run the mag tubes in batches so they either have them, or are waiting on them to be finished. Have you called Tami at SVI yet? 800-928-1911

She can usually tell you when they will be ready if they are not in stock.

As of Friday 9/10 SVI only had 140 mm tubes available. I ordered four, but was told that there would be no 170mm tubes for a couple of months. I asked if there would be any increase and availability with the sunsetting of the ban and the answer was no. I got the feeling that it seemed to be the stupidest question they had ever heard.

I got the feeling that it seemed to be the stupidest question they had ever heard.
blahahahh :D

For the two years that I have had a SVI, they have been backordered everytime that I have tried to get a new tube. They have always gotten them out, but sometimes it was slow.

SSI had a shitload of SV tubes on the table at Nats.

The only SV tubes at the SSI table I saw at the Nats where 38 super. No I didn't ask because I really don't need any.

I suggest you buy SV tubes and NOT STI. Of course that is just my opinion but I have used both brands and will NEVER go back to STI tubes, I don't care who tunes them.