Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tiger teams

bmiller

I'm waiting to see if the rule book will entice me back.

Me too, expired in September

Same here.

ETA

I can't read the linked document.

It would seem to be a good idea if that sort of information was posted somewhere for potential members to read. I hear about emails but can never find them on the site. All I find is "corporate speak" in the form of a "blog."

Edited by Glock3422

The only thing I have heard from a friend who is intimate with some of the Tiger Teams is more than likely the SSP master classifier times are going to drop closer to the cdp times.

Edited by dee loo

• 2 weeks later...
The only thing I have heard from a friend who is intimate with some of the Tiger Teams is more than likely the SSP master classifier times are going to drop closer to the cdp times.
if that is the biggest news, the rest will be no news.

• 2 months later...

It's not quite April but I'll play.

I heard the Tiger Team will be making CDP friendlier for older shooters by allowing optical sights (for those with aging eyes), compensators (to make it easier for SOs to hear if a round is dumped), double stack magazines to aid in reloads and round dumping. Magazines containing rounds dropped by CDP shooters will be considered a "senior moment" rather than a penalty.

I'm also been told by a very reliable source that wearing a tight TechWear shirt over a muffin top will be considered an FTDR.

P.S. Aaron - I miss you buddy. I've gotta get back down to Harvard.