Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for a Versamax Tactical

markm59

Thanks everyone. I've seen several of the VM Zombie green tactical but not sure I wanted to go that route. Has anyone seen one of those up close. Didn't want to order that sight unseen. I've checked everywhere. Has anyone done business on Guns America and if so any isues

Hello: I have one of the Zombie Tacticals. A couple of my friends looked at it and thought it was cool, which for them shocked me. You may want to look at the 26" barreled one also and add the parts you want. There is alot of new stuff coming out for the Versa Max's. I do like the pad on the stock but still have to do work on the reloading port and lifter. The Zombies are small so you have to watch out for them :roflol: Thanks, Eric

Just got done playing with a Zombie Tactical. It is pretty cool. From more than 10 feet, you can just see what looks like green shading. Up close, it is pretty neat. I wish they would have kept it out of the loading port, but no worries.

Does the zombie not have a green mag tube?

Got one for each hand now. :roflol:

No, sold my first one to pay for the second one. Of course I now need another extension, so lets get those one piece green tubes moving!

No, it comes with the same black tube set as the regular tactical. I will be ordering a green tube as soon as your guy has them avaliable. The stock, receiver, barrel and forend are green, but not the tube.

How about the clamp? Is that green, or did you need one of those, too? Clamps and nuts are coming as well.....

No, it comes with the same black tube set as the regular tactical. I will be ordering a green tube as soon as your guy has them avaliable. The stock, receiver, barrel and forend are green, but not the tube.

Edited by MickB

• 2 months later...

Hmm, still trying to find a VMax Tactical.

But building one seems reasonable. Hardest part is the waterfoul/field model comes with a 28" barrel. I want it to be 24" or 22". Then add a mag tube extension or replace it with a one piece. Then add a clamp, button, and lever pull and call it a day. Any idea which models come with a 22" or so?