Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inside info on 3GN Rockcastle Internation pro/am 28th Oct 2013 !

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there on the 31st. Does it have a name?

Called the Bushwacker.

Because you'll think you can drink the heck out of them. One is good, two is yummy, Twenty minutes after the third one it sneaks up on you and you wonder why your on the ground and where the last hour went.

Do we NEED a sling?

Not that ahrd to pack, but if I don't need it , I'd just as soon leave it at home.

Also I heard the furtherest rifle is about 300yds? :sight: NICE!

Slings willl not be needed. I'll range the flashers tomorrow. Just gussing the longest shot looks to be a little over 300yd.

Super excited! Will be heading out at some point Thursday! This will be my first major match and I am not coming with anyone i look forward to making some new friends!

You will have fun. You are squaded with some great folks.

Dave

By any chance is anyone coming that has a 5.11 42" double rifle case that they would be willing to let me check if my shotgun fits in before I order? I'm really wanting one but I need to know if it'll actually work.

How many vendors are there? Im looking to buy several items that I need. My shooting buddy and I were thinking about driving down saturday morning if there are any vendors at the match. Any info would be appreciated.

Edited by Brine0