Task Force Dagger/AIM 3-Gun June 14-16, 2013 Blakely, GA

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

I just wanted to post some hotel information in the local area around AIM academy to assist all the shooters that are planning to attend. Please make sure you call them directly for availability. Below are some links to various hotels in the area.

http://www.daysinn.com/hotels/georgia/blakely/days-inn-blakely/hotel-overview?cid=IP_Local®=Local-_-all-_-DI-_-all&wid=local:

2"]http://travel.ian.com/hotel/propertydetails/122486/SUMMARY?isHRN=true&position=1&cid=325743&travelDetail=[20130613-4]2

http://www.mapquest.com/places/royal-inn-blakely-ga-4009432/

Ramas Inn

301 N Main St, Blakely, , GA 39823 United States

31.352450, -84.918930

(229) 723-4252

Hope this helps some folks out. Let us know if you have any questions and if any rooms/cabins become available on site at AIM we will post them up here for a first come first serve.

Yes, there are still slots available for the match. Get your entry forms into Andy as soon as possible and spread the word to your buddies. Andy will be heading this way the middle of next month and we will be putting together some stage designs and round counts shortly after for everyone.

In the mean time we just had Barrett Firearms sign up as a Gold sponsor and Daniel Defense as a Bronze sponsor!!

Thanks and we look forward to seeing everyone there.

Mike

Emails were sent out to all that have registered for the match. I don't recall any not going through. There is still plenty of room for more shooters!!!

The mail is often slow to get to me here, so your application may not have arrived. As far as whether you need to resend, I doubt it. Give it a few days. Plus, since I don't know who you are, if you are registered, I can't confirm it.

Take care,

Andy

Ill be sending mine is here shortly if there is still space. So let me get the straight... the handgun for HEAVY METAL optics can be 9mm?????? And will it still be counted in the 3GN point series?

Edited by KTKlaus

Ill be sending mine is here shortly if there is still space. So let me get the straight... the handgun for HEAVY METAL optics can be 9mm?????? And will it still be counted in the 3GN point series?

There is still space in the match so go ahead and send in your applications. Heavy Metal optics, yes you can shoot 9mm. The only thing that changes in this division when compared to TacOptics is the fact that you have to shoot a 7.62 rifle. As far as the 3GN points go, you will have to look at the rules for which series you are competing in i.e. (Semi-Pro, divisional etc.). The match is on the 3GN outlaw points series and announced on the 3GN website as well.

Hope this answers your question.

Mike

Are you seeing the rules posted somewhere?

Tommy, the rules for the match are not posted yet. We are still working on getting the website up and running. However, the rules for last years BRM3G will be the same rules that we use. The only thing that will be added are the rules for the Heavy Metal Optics division.

Mike

If you are interested in competing in the upcoming 2013 TFD/AIM 3-Gun Championship there are still some slots available for the match at this time. Please submit your applications as soon as possible. Things are coming together well and we will start designing stages following our site visit at AIM Academy on 12 March. We have a lot of land to play with and all the stages will be designed while maximizing the use of the natural terrain as well as all 3 guns being utilized on every stage.

Sponsors that have committed so far are as follows:

Barrett Firearms

Night Force Optics

Lapua Ammunition

Leupold Optics

Daniel Defense

Sig Sauer

Schmidt & Bender

XS Sight Systems

U.S. Optics

Samson

We look forward to seeing you at the match

Thanks

Andy and Mike

Geissele Automatics and GDI Have also committed as "Bronze" level sponsors for the match. The prize table is looking really great for this match. We hope to see all of you there.

Mike