Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Task Force Dagger/AIM 3-Gun June 14-16, 2013 Blakely, GA

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are only 15 days out from the match and we look forward to seeing everyone there. I wanted to let everyone know that there will be food on site for purchase each day for breakfast and lunch. The stages should be fun and challenging throughout the match. We have some really nice items on the prize table thanks to our great sponsors that are supporting the match. They have really stepped up big time for this event. We will have a couple side matches going on for those of you that want to shoot a little more and have a good time.

There will be a zero range available for your use throughout the duration of the match. We will also have some vendors that are planning to set up tables with some of their product on display so please be sure to swing by and check out what they have as well as thank them for their continued support with sponsoring all the great matches and ours.

If you have any questions regarding stage description, rules, sponsors etc. please head over to the match website www.tfd3g.com

We look forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks.

Mike/Andy

We are only 15 days out from the match and we look forward to seeing everyone there. I wanted to let everyone know that there will be food on site for purchase each day for breakfast and lunch. The stages should be fun and challenging throughout the match. We have some really nice items on the prize table thanks to our great sponsors that are supporting the match. They have really stepped up big time for this event. We will have a couple side matches going on for those of you that want to shoot a little more and have a good time.

There will be a zero range available for your use throughout the duration of the match. We will also have some vendors that are planning to set up tables with some of their product on display so please be sure to swing by and check out what they have as well as thank them for their continued support with sponsoring all the great matches and ours.

If you have any questions regarding stage description, rules, sponsors etc. please head over to the match website www.tfd3g.com

We look forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks.

Mike/Andy

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to this match. It's my first BIG 3-gun. I've shot a lot of small / local 3-gun and many major IDPA and USPSA pistol matches but nothing like this. :-)

Mike/Andy thank you for the hardwork and time put into this. We locals are excited to have this.

Being a local if anyone has questions please message me so I can help.

Ryan

I was wondering about that Jakin, GA location sono . The only time I've ever seen that name come up when checking my location on the smart phone is while sitting at the intersection of Cedar Springs Road and Great Southern Highway. I didn't sit there very long either or risk getting hit by a log truck, or a train. Looking forward to a great match.

Registration will be on Thurday afternoon from 4 to 7 p.m. at the range.

You are welcome to walk the stages. If you are at a location where the staff is shooting, we may put you to work!

Andy

Jakin is a small place between the river and Donalsonville. In Ga every little place has its own name and it gets weird with some being "unincorporated"

Does anyone need a hotel room in Blakely? I just happen to have an extra one at the days inn

i have a room at the Days Inn in Culbreth about 25 mi north. i'd like to be in Blakely though. How do we transfer the reservation?

Thanks,

Gents, the squad list will be available during registration next Thurs. It will not be published before then. We will be starting set up first thing in the morning.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the match.

Mike/Andy

Dang , ...Dry and Hot , IF you could just provide some humidity I would be just like home. Dry ground & Wet air

South GA in June . . . be careful what you wish for.

Long range forecast from Accuweather...

mid-90's with T'Storms on Fri.

Yep, its June in S. GA.