Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Task Force Dagger/AIM 3-Gun June 14-16, 2013 Blakely, GA

The 2013 TFD3G is in the books!! Thank you to all of our great sponsors that made this event possible as well as Legion OTG for allowing us to utilize their facilities to host. Thank you very much to all the great support from the staff and RO's. They worked their butts off and it would not have been possible without them. I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves at the match.

Congrats to the winners

Daniel Horner in Tac Optics

Jerry Miculek in Open

James Casanova in Tac Iron

Steve Wall in Heavy Metal Scope

Please be sure to contact the sponsors and thank them for the great product that you were able to pick up off the prize table. Their continued support is paramount. Also, thank you to the vendors that took the time to set up during the match and further support the event.

In closing, I would like to thank the members of the 3GN/TFD Wounded Warrior 3-Gun Team for participating in the match. It was amazing watching them shoot the stages. Thank you very much for your service and sacrifice for this great nation!! You are truely amazing Hero's and I/we greatly appreciate your service.

Take care and I look forward to seeing everyone throughout the year at various matches as well as at the 2014 TFD3G!

Mike Cassidy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

During this match, all I could think was that this was one and done. Physically demanding-oh yeah, heat, humidity and worst of all kamikaze nats!! By the time the match was over I was already planning my return. The stages were deviously clever in design. I would like to give major props to the RO's that endured all the above all week. I too, was able to shoot with my son on Father's Day and enjoyed every minute. It was like having box seats to watch the pros go at it. Props to the Army for placing five in the top six finishes! Well done Andy and Mike!

Steve Sweeney

A big thanks to all the staff for an awesome match and to the sponsors for an outstanding prize table. This match was very challenging for marksmanship skills and physical abilities and it was a lot of fun ( in a sick and twisted kind of way ). Looking forward to doing it again next year.

Thanks to Andy, Mike, all the ROs and staff, plus all the sponsors. (Mike, thanks for the help locating a place to stay :cheers: )

This was a great match. I almost cancelled, but was glad I could go. The stages were very physically challenging, which showed how out of shape I am. All thought out and set up very well.

I was able to shoot on squad 15 with some very special friends, and had a great time.

Hoping to be able to do it again next year.

Thanks again to all involved.

Hey everybody, Jake Pugh, here. I was the photographer for the match. You may have grabbed one of my Horsepower Graphics cards. If not, I just wanted to drop in and let everybody know the pictures are up on Smug Mug (horsepowergraphics.smugmug.com) and also to say it was a pleasure meeting everybody. Thanks to Andy and Mike for a great match! Thanks to all the ROs for working their butts off and for letting me impose on them to take a few pictures along the way. Gun people are good people I say, but this group of ROs was especially impressive. Enjoyed getting to know some of you guys. Last but not least, it was an honor to get to meet and photograph the Task Force Dagger guys. You guys are my heroes. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. It's a debt we cannot repay.

I tried my best to get pictures of every shooter, but that is extremely tough! I got most though, and there are a handful of good ones of each shooter I got to. Also got shots of a few of the Father/son duos and families we had shooting with us and a few group photos of some of the teams that were there. Go check out the pictures and let me know what ya think! SmugMug is really easy to order from if you want copies of your pictures. You can download a digital version or you can order prints straight from SmugMug pretty affordably. Looks like I just sold enough to cover my SmugMug Subscription for this month, so any additional sales profits will go to Task Force Dagger.

and for letting me impose on them to take a few pictures along the way.

Impose? Are you kidding me? You were shooting and resetting just as hard as we were in addition to taking pics.

Was great having you on our squad. You got a great one of me on 7 with the spent slug hull in the air beside the gun and the next one feeding in, as well as a few on 3 I'll be buying.

Edited by New4John

• 2 weeks later...

Had a blast at the match and I look forward to the next one! Does anyone know who inputs the scores for this match? I noticed they are updated on 3 gun nation for all of my buddies but my score is not updated! Thanks alot!

Had a blast at the match and I look forward to the next one! Does anyone know who inputs the scores for this match? I noticed they are updated on 3 gun nation for all of my buddies but my score is not updated! Thanks alot!

That would be me, as far as final results are handled. The results were then posted to Practiscore. I'm not sure who took care of posting them to the 3-Gun Nation site.

Feel free to contact me at jcwren@jcwren.com, and I'll see what I can do to help get that fixed.