Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Cowtown Classic 2013

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear that the speed limit on the ranch road is 15 mph. How long a drive time from the highway to the range and what time is the Saturday shooters meeting and hammer down?

Thanks.

Bill

Looks like you need to allow about 15 minutes.

For Friday shooters is there check-in on Thursday, or do we just show up Friday AM?

I just spoke with Steve about this, if you are a Friday participant please be at the range Friday AM. We will have your shooter's packet, waiver etc ready for you at the range.

Would we be able to show up early Sat. morning, registrate and shoot the match? Work schedule is crazy and not 100% sure we can make it..it'll be last minute if we do, and wanted to see if it was allowed..

Thanks

We prefer everyone check in Friday Night

Edited by kaiserb

and... Match Book says check-in is at the "(Match Hotel)" on Friday 6pm-8pm. Is this correct? No check-in at the range on Friday?

And... Is range walk-thru ok Friday afternoon?

Friday is staff and vendor day, you can come out on Friday afternoon and preview stages until 5PM

The match is sold out and we want to remain as true as we can to our scheduled timelines,
so the match WILL NOT offer match day registration.

My schedule did not include a trip to Weatherford Friday night.

Can a friend in the same squad register for me?

Edited by Flatland Shooter

We prefer everyone check in Friday Night

The match is sold out and we want to remain as true as we can to our scheduled timelines,

so the match WILL NOT offer match day registration.

Steve,

If unable to check in Friday night, can a friend do it for us?

There are a few Houston shooters including a couple junior shooters that may not be able to leave work or school early. (5 hr drive to Weatherford.)

If the answer is no, what time should the shooters that need to check in on Saturday show up at the range?

Thanks.

Edited by Flatland Shooter

Bill,

"Check-in" includes signing the range liability waiver, so a friend can't "check-in" for you.

If you are not able to make it to the hotel for the "check-in", be at the range 1 hour before hammer down time.

The reason we prefer folks to "check-in" the night before is to minimize match morning admin that may delay

our start time.

Looking forward to shooting my only 1/3 gun match of the year!

Sgtsvi, you're looking at it wrong, it's not that we only shoot 1/3 gun, we just get the same job done with 2/3's less guns! We're all about economy.