Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Benelli/ Rockcastle Shotgun Championship

The dates for the 2013 Benelli/Rockcastle Shotgun Championship will be April 5th and 6th. This will be a two day match packed with fun stages. You will shoot 9 stages a day for a total of 18 stages. Stages will posted sometime in February. Round count will be posted in January.

Registration will open December 15th.

I will update more on here until the official website is updated which will be around the first of December.

The match will be shot on Friday and Saturday with awards being Saturday night. If for some circumstance we encounter bad weather we will use Sunday morning as a make period with awards being around noon. I don't foresee the weather as an issue because all the stages will have easy access to them from the roads. Lighting is about the only thing we will stop for.

Hope to see everyone there. Last years match went great and we expect this year to be even better.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it,s time you figured out if you are a pro shooter or a flower child. For the last 3 years you complain about matches in the spring months. After 3 years, if you were a true pro, you would have found a way to shoot. I mean come on it only took the English a year or two to clone a sheep, and they don't have your resources.

i wish i could be there again, doc says i have to wait a year before shooting long guns. so maybe on the 3rd one i will try to shoot as many stages as i can from a front wheel drive wheel chair.

broke C6 and C7 in my neck