Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Eric Graffel - USPSA Nats

Blake Keiser

Anyone know the reason behind him shooting production the whole year and then shooting open at big matches.(like the world shoot)?

You're confusing timelines. Up until the world shoot he was training in Open. After the world shoot he switched his training to Production, and shot one match in Europe in Open in the meantime.

Is it safe to say that Todd lost the match by 8 seconds? His points w/ penalties were better than Eric and the only time difference was 8 seconds and change

You have some stage weight that might play a factor. (not sure though, I haven't looked)

I know Todd burned some time on Stage 2. He made up a shot on a paper target...which required that he setup hard(er) in a later position and it added a transition, with a body shift (left close target, inside the port...fwiw). He did end up with 3 hits on that target.

He was here in the Philippines last July for 2 weeks and he joined a Lev III match in Open. I got the chance to talk to him and what I observe about him during the actual match is that he's just "cool as ice." :)

Edited by Xander

• 2 weeks later...

Don't you own like 5 of them already! Hoarder!!!

I sold 1 i only have 2 small frame Stock 2's left... i do want to compare them to a large frame stock 2 or Limited Pro in the future :cheers:

Edited by ogiebb

Anyone know the reason behind him shooting production the whole year and then shooting open at big matches.(like the world shoot)?

Tanfoglio Stock II/III sales needs to rise, CZ Shadows are like hotcakes :)

They might sell a few here and there if they could get them imported into the country. Having them available to sell seems like step 1.

Eric is unreal, as others have pointed out here already. If you have a chance, take a course with him. I was lucky enough to have 2 days one on one with him this summer while we were in France. It was incredible, just watching his movement. That's where his real secret lies. He MOVES more efficiently than anyone else.

2 days, 2200 rounds later ....

The only downside was, my wife now has a crush on him ... :roflol::goof:

Eric switched to Production for the big matches also. He shot all the big matches in Europe this year in production.

From what I know, it's both a personal and commercial decision for him to shot PD. Tanfoglio want to regain market share, and Eric having won 5 world titles in open, was seeking a new challenge.

I know that he a very dedicated guy to the sport, and very serious about his preparation, so if he decided to give it a try to PD, he will seriously kick some butts !

I'm glad he didn't choose Standard :-)