Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

8th Annual 2013 CMMG Midwest 3 Gun Championships

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the long run it doesnt matter. You are just going to be donating it to Rustin, Don, and Jared!!!! They have smoked it the last two years!!!

Brother I am ok with that. I don't mind being beat at all. I just want to understand the rules so we can put a team together to try to dethrone them... :)

It's pretty informal and fun. Last year the owner of CMMG torched it with his full auto rifle. Jaime Foote strapped his range bag on his rifle for a bipod. But Rustin Bernskoetter, Don Bednorz and Jared Millazzono still crushed us all with again. That open shotgun is the ticket.

Watching Jeff shoot that with the 249 was great. :D

my download of the entry form doesnt have much info what is the entry fee is there an am division is there prizes how many can this match hold is there rules somewhere im missing

Lol! Looks like it free this year!!!

We all shoot AM at this match.

Yes there is a prize table.

Match Had 205 or so competitors last year

Match Rules from 2012 can be found here...

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7986-2012-major-3-gun-match-rules/#entry113088

• 2 weeks later...

Here is Jamie, Doug, and I running the team event. You can totally see Jamie's redneck bipod as he runs up to the stairs!

I'd love to be able to attend this match in 2013 as it was a blast but cash is tight.

Ben

[media]

[/media] Edited by wideerhunter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sent mine in weeks ago. I think they cashed to check already...

Say what???!!! I was waiting on a date for apps to be posted. Or at least for the app to have the right year on it lol!

Does this match fill up? I havent ever shot it before. Hoping to wait till the new year to send off another entry fee

Guys,

Sorry about the typos on the entry form. We forgot to change the date to 2013. The team event will be Sunday the 19th.

Please feel free to send them in.

In response to our match and the 3GN overlap, we had our match announced months ago and will not change our dates.

If 3GN wants to reschedule thier Tulsa match, we would love to have all the pro shooters attend.

Historically, the match fills up every year. Cut off is 200 shooters.

Thanks,

Ken