Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Strong mount ?

If it mounted close enough to the edge....the 650 handle has more travel than the 550. I had to mount my 650 closer to the edge than my 550...

I have a saw :D

I dont think it would be the first time someone "Modified" there reloading bench... :blush:

+1. Trying to switch to the 650 only mount is where you usually run into trouble. You should be good to go. If not, you can dremel out a nice clean semi circle on the top edge of your bench.

No dammit I'm getting out the sawzall!! :roflol:

+1. Trying to switch to the 650 only mount is where you usually run into trouble. You should be good to go. If not, you can dremel out a nice clean semi circle on the top edge of your bench.

Wimps. Real men use their 1911s to take out .45 diameter chunks one at a time!

:bow:

I'll second that.

:cheers:

That reminds me of a little range construction incident. Relatively new outdoor range, there was a PVC drainage pipe sticking up at the back of the rifle range that the owner wanted removed. IIRC, we didn't have a suitable hacksaw, and it was slow going...and I finally suggested "why don't we just shoot it?" Range owner asked the range caretaker for the Glock 19 he was carrying and proceeded to shoot several holes in said pipe. We still ended up having to cut the rest of the way through :(