Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Nationals ROs - any word?

38SuperDub

This makes me sad....

Yup I was gonna push for a nationals in Tulsa...Utah might as well be vegas.

Tulsa would be a half day's drive for me, but I might be up for a trip to Utah for the scenery alone!

BB

This makes me sad....

Yup I was gonna push for a nationals in Tulsa...Utah might as well be vegas.

Tulsa would be a half day's drive for me, but I might be up for a trip to Utah for the scenery alone!

BB

That's what I'm thinking. Gotta research the September/October Fly fishing. May try to make a vacation out of it.

This is what Phil said on Monday

Not sure about Monday. On Saturday and last night at the second members meeting Phil said he's still working on the contract for Tulsa. Limited followed by the Open/L10 is still scheduled in St George, Utah the end of September. Production Nationals in October in Tulsa. This is what was announced and the only thing I've heard.

This is what Phil said on Monday

Not sure about Monday. On Saturday and last night at the second members meeting Phil said he's still working on the contract for Tulsa. Limited followed by the Open/L10 is still scheduled in St George, Utah the end of September. Production Nationals in October in Tulsa. This is what was announced and the only thing I've heard.

Bam! Thanks for keeping us informed Chuck.

So I presume work one/shoot one will still be possible for st george? I didn't shoot this year, since I only started shooting uspsa last winter, but I did work the LPR match and learned alot. I'll be ready to shoot next time around. I also presume it might be easier for limited shooters to get into the match if it's only limited and not production too.

Regarding production in tulsa, any idea on whether staff will be able to shoot the match?

BB

Planning on reserving a campsite at Zion for a week; drive and shoot during the day and kickback at the camp right after.

That you're gonna have to talk with Phil about. Not sure if he's planning a staff match or not. It is planned as a Fri- Sun match for about 375 competitors. Beyond that its still too early to know for sure. I have worked for Phil as an RO and he always did his best to take care of staff during those matches. I hope he can work something out here as well.

Edited by Chuck Anderson