Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pulling bullets

Atlgentlegiant

I pulled 6,000 major 9mm bullets over the summer...just couldn't pass up converting them to 9mm minor. My pocketbook thanked me but my sanity and wrist are still upset :blink:

surprise.gif I just recently pulled 100 or so and it sucked big time! Next time I need some pulled I'll send them your way. roflol.gif

Looks like I may invest in a collet puller at some point. Just to add insult to injury the reman company used plated bullets (they look like Xtreme at least) but the crimp was so tight it deformed them (down to .3995 with a very clear bulge at the case mouth back up to .400) so unless I want to load them at anywhere from 1.114 to 1.119, I prefer 1.135, looks like thos go into the scrap pile. At least the brass looks decent and the primers look to be Federal.

I pulled 6,000 major 9mm bullets over the summer...just couldn't pass up converting them to 9mm minor. My pocketbook thanked me but my sanity and wrist are still upset :blink:

OUCH! I only have about 700 more to pull. I cannot imagine what 6K would have been like.