Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

HAJO rear sights

eerw

• 3 months later...

was the Hajo originally around 70 or 75 bucks? I see it as advertised as 90.00 now. I love my shadow but I constantly feel like I am getting gouged on parts and mags, not to mention if I bought today the same CZ I got 1 and 1/2 years ago it would cost almost 20% more now for the same gun.

was the Hajo originally around 70 or 75 bucks? I see it as advertised as 90.00 now. I love my shadow but I constantly feel like I am getting gouged on parts and mags, not to mention if I bought today the same CZ I got 1 and 1/2 years ago it would cost almost 20% more now for the same gun.

LOL. I find my CZ is holding up against inflation very well, especially compared to powder, primer, milk and gasoline prices. You want sticker shock look at Sig prices. .....but as you should know or be painfully aware of already, everything seems to be going up in price these days. YMMV

Looks like I'll be getting a HAJO now :cheers:

LOL. I find my CZ is holding up against inflation very well, especially compared to powder, primer, milk and gasoline prices. You want sticker shock look at Sig prices. .....but as you should know or be painfully aware of already, everything seems to be going up in price these days. YMMV

Looks like I'll be getting a HAJO now :cheers:

I'm most frustrated with peoples "discovery" of CZ's. I used to pick them up used "for a song". Those days are gone, but I suppose it's good for CZ and CZ custom.

• 1 month later...