Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ 75 SP01 Shadow holsters from Safariland

TheBoss

For those that have an ELS rig by Safariland, looking for a the Safariland holster, the part number is 5198-490-411 (this is for a CZ 75 SP01 Shadow RH holster). The website has not been updated to show the CZ holster as an option under the competition gear. This is a paddle style holster that also comes with the belt plate attachment.

I had the same problem with the Safariland CZ holster. I put the CZ in the holster and took a hair dryer to heat up the holster. While it was hot I drew it several times and then allowed it to cool with the CZ in the holster. This loosened it up a little, but not enough to affect retention.

I checked the tec-loc doh against the Safariland holster. It would require modification to the tec-loc. You would need to drill and tap the tec-loc to bring the receiver plate holes in to line up with the holster. Not sure you would want to do this. The new drilled hole would be very close to one of the original tec-loc holes.

Yes to the part number. I was trying holsters.com. I have a 50% card and wanted to get some other stuff. I have some ALS holsters laying around so I may sacrifice one to try to make a one off for the gun.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

For those that have an ELS rig by Safariland, looking for a the Safariland holster, the part number is 5198-490-411 (this is for a CZ 75 SP01 Shadow RH holster). The website has not been updated to show the CZ holster as an option under the competition gear. This is a paddle style holster that also comes with the belt plate attachment.