Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Noveske MG Championship

Here is the stage drawing for the all-shotgun stage. Only stage you need any "special" ammo. I plan to get the match book, with stage diagrams to registered competitors next week.

The buck plates will be from about 18 to 30 yards, the slug targets about 45-50 yards and the birdshot about 8 to 12 yards.

You going to make us shoot the whole thing from inside the car? :devil:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like any junior or lady in Colorado or that resides in the states that compose AREA 2 , who is interested in shooting this match to contact me. I have one free slot to give away and would like to give it away to a junior or lady in honor of John Noveske. You would be shooting with the Noveske Shooting Team at the match on their squad. Please contact me via Jansen@Noveske.com if you are able to attend the match but do not have the ability to do so currently. I'd like to help.

Edited by cold

I am super jazzed for this. I have a question about this part, though:

Yes. We will have a bay for checking function as well as a silhouette range where you can shoot out to 550m with steel gongs. You won't have to shoot that far in the match, but if you have never shot far and are planning on maybe going to RM3G, might be a good time to get some high altitude DOPE data.

Will this be available for people who are not members of Colorado Rifle Club?

Second, do USPSA MG rules put any kind of power factor requirement on slugs or buck in particular?

I am super jazzed for this. I have a question about this part, though:

Yes. We will have a bay for checking function as well as a silhouette range where you can shoot out to 550m with steel gongs. You won't have to shoot that far in the match, but if you have never shot far and are planning on maybe going to RM3G, might be a good time to get some high altitude DOPE data.

Will this be available for people who are not members of Colorado Rifle Club?

Second, do USPSA MG rules put any kind of power factor requirement on slugs or buck in particular?

Yes.

Not for Time-Plus.

Edited by MarkCO

I missed something. Did the stage descriptions go out?

No, I posted the drawing for the all shotgun stage so people could plan for buckshot and slugs. The full match book with stages will be sent to registered competitors next week. :cheers:

Sat/Sun schedule is all but full (1 slot left) but we still have Fri/Sat slots left. There is a group of about 20 entries we will upload tonight and then the next batch on Friday. 10 days left to order ammo from Freedom Munitions.