Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SUREFIRE TEXAS MULTIGUN CHAMPIONSHIP

On site check in will be on Thurs April 18th.

I think last year the prize table wrapped up mid afternoon. ( somebody check me on that, I have not had my coffee yet)

If I remember right, and I could be wrong as us RO's were there much later, but the last shooters were through the prize table by about 1530-1600 last year.

I think you are right. I want to say registration was from noon till 6:00 pm.

As this info info is finalized for this year's match, it will be posted here, on the website and the facebook page. You all have liked the facebook page right??? ;)

http://www.facebook....108899055834981

Edited by biga9999

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about lunch food, any news or ideas?

Lunch will be available for purchase at the range.

I see the match date is 19 - 21 but is the registration on the 18th during the RO match?

Registration will be on 4/18 in the afternoon but exact time is TBD. There is currently no plan to register Thursday night at a hotel.

The RO match is the weekend before. Some staff stragglers might finish up on the 18th. If we have to fix something when the ROs shoot, do not want to reshoot a bunch during the main match, so we shoot the weekend before. We are mostly local.

I've sent a couple emails and a PM regarding match refund due to unforeseen circumstances and haven't heard anything back from match director. Anyone else have luck getting in touch?

go to "registration support" on the web site. you should get a response from there.

I've sent a couple emails and a PM regarding match refund due to unforeseen circumstances and haven't heard anything back from match director. Anyone else have luck getting in touch?

Did you try support@texasmultigun.com? This email address goes to a number of members of the TXMG team.

Really sucks I'm not going this year... :mellow:

Bad luck here too... I have to cancel - waiting to hear back on the refund.

I've tried a couple times too... haven't heard back.

Silly question. AMMO I’m counting,, and as we all know ammo is hard to come by,,, I’m shooting Heavy, the proposed round count for rifle is 200,,,, seeing I’m shooting 308,,, with the rules, of hevy only having to shoot ONE hole in a paper Target, can I assume,, with the rules,, of heavy,

If I don’t miss,, I will need LESS that the 200 Rounds??????

Any numbers on how many WW ll competitors there will be? Practice time is almost here and I want to make sure there will be enough shooters to sanction the class before way too expensive ammo gets sent down range. Figured that Vietnam class would pull from WW ll class.

Silly question. AMMO I’m counting,, and as we all know ammo is hard to come by,,, I’m shooting Heavy, the proposed round count for rifle is 200,,,, seeing I’m shooting 308,,, with the rules, of hevy only having to shoot ONE hole in a paper Target, can I assume,, with the rules,, of heavy,

If I don’t miss,, I will need LESS that the 200 Rounds??????

Yes that is silly. For you, anyway. :sight:

You will need less ammo than the little-bullet divisions, but enough rifle targets will be steel, that there will be fewer opportunities to save a round on paper. Actually, even the little-bullet divisions can shoot one round on paper without penalty...as long as it is an A zone hit. :cheers:

I have some good news but will let Sheldon announce it. Ammo ordering option with delivery of your order to the range coming soon. Sheldon will have to post the details and ordering links here. Time to order will be limited.

Hope this helps those of you how are having a hard time finding ammo!

I have some good news but will let Sheldon announce it. Ammo ordering option with delivery of your order to the range coming soon. Sheldon will have to post the details and ordering links here. Time to order will be limited.

Hope this helps those of you how are having a hard time finding ammo!

Sweet!!!

nice he told me he was thinking about that

but i wasn't sure he would get it done :cheers:

Thats all I do is get things done.

Hopefully when you guys see the Freedom Munitions booth/set up at the match you will stop by and thank them.

Edited by cold

nice he told me he was thinking about that

but i wasn't sure he would get it done :cheers:

Thats all I do is get things done.

Hopefully when you guys see the Freedom Munitions booth/set up at the match you will stop by and thank them.

NICE,,, thank you,, I can see,, lots of people,,, getting ammo...

Yes with a the S**t going on politically no one has any ammo. I was lucky in that I stocked up a little in the fall so I wouldn't have to scramble finding ammo in the spring. Unfortunately with the run on everything over the last few months there is none to be found. (even 22LR is sold out here!)

I have enough rifle ammo for 4 major 3 Gun matches after that I'm out. So.... if they have some 6.8 SPC to order I will be taking advantage of it for certain. :goof: