Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It's Patrick Sweeney's Birthday!

Vince Pinto

Yo Patrick,

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

and many more to come, hopefully without back pain, knee pain, a weak bladder, deteriorating eyesight or (a major concern), less tolerance to booze :D

When I hit the town later this evening, my first Rum & Coke will be in toasted your honour.

Thank you Uncle Vinnie. In the immortal words of (Who the heck said it?) "If I'd known I was going to last this long, I'd have taken better care of myself."

Pharmeceuticals are great. However, I can still tell you where each twinge originated, be it martial arts, skydiving, dirtbikes, IPSC, or that barfight downriver.

Getting my various medkit items through customs in Equador will be interesting. "Senor, most people attempt to smuggle Codiene OUT of South America!"

Avatar? Avatar? I must have it around here somewhere.....maybe I left it back in the IDPA forum, trying to follow the training/competition argument.

I'll look for it tomorrow, tonight I have a reservation at a good Italian restaurant, a bottle of wine, my wife and Stargate reruns.

Happy Birthday Patrick! Also, unlike the rest of the crowd around here, I actually bought you a present.... it is a brand new, great looking, scarlet and gray Ohio State cap to replace that old, tired, maize and blue thing you usually are wearing! :P:lol::lol:

That's two drinks if you visit us in Hoosierville. It's starting to sound like a party. Happy birthday.

TomB

Oh, and 3QT, in the UofM part of Michigan, when you say "the state down south", they are thinking O--o. Bad thoughts, bad. :D