Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Kentucky

johnmac

Greetings from Northern Kentucky. I've been fooling with collecting and hunting with handguns for some time, started shooting IDPA earlier this year in Lexington to bring some focus and goal setting framework to my handgun skill set improvement. I'm exclusively a revolver shooter at this point, which brings its own challenges and rewards. Found lots of interesting info and many useful tips in the forum so far.

Greetings from Northern Kentucky. I've been fooling with collecting and hunting with handguns for some time, started shooting IDPA earlier this year in Lexington to bring some focus and goal setting framework to my handgun skill set improvement. I'm exclusively a revolver shooter at this point, which brings its own challenges and rewards. Found lots of interesting info and many useful tips in the forum so far.

Welcome!!

Hello from Indiana!! A true Basketball State!!!!

Flame on!!!

Seriously, welcome to the addiction!!!!

How many banners does that "true Basketball State" have?

And this is how it begins lol.

Edited by steel1212

When little schools like Butler or Valpo pop the sweet sixteen regularly, you know you live in basketball heaven.

Don't tell me Miami of Ohio. Trick poney with Wally.

Now I've done it!!!

We measure by wins in the blue state :sight:

Flame on!!!

Oh Chris......

Chris, Chris, Chris..... I just can't wait till the series starts up again. :-)

Anyway, I'm glad to see IU is back being more like IU of old. But I'm happier to have another banner in Rupp.

Anyway, Welcome to the sport Steel1212.

Edited content, I meant to welcome JohnMac,,,,but Steel1212,,,,you're still welcome too. :-)

Edited by h4444

Flame on!!!

Oh Chris......

Anyway, I'm glad to see IU is back being more like IU of old. But I'm happier to have another banner in Rupp.

Edited content, I meant to welcome JohnMac,,,,but Steel1212,,,,you're still welcome too. :-)

Why thank you! lol

Flame on!!!

Oh Chris......

Why thank you! lol

When your fingers get moving faster than your brain bad things can happen on keyboards as well as behind pistols. :goof:

I have to admit, I haven't watched much ball in several years. But, I knew it'd be fun to jostle the hornets nest.

Do any 3 other connected States have such dedicated basketball fans? I think not!!!

Cheers!! Bobby forever!!!

Welcome Johnmac. As Colin mentioned Miami Rifle and Pistol Club is a great place to shoot, especially USPSA. Within an hour and fifteen minuets of Northern Kentucky there are at least five USPSA clubs. They work together scheduling matches so you can shoot every Sunday and some Saturdays each month. Not a complete list there is MRPC, Oxford, Miamisburg, Silver Creek, and Bluegrass Sportsman club. Buds in Lexington has indoor matches and during the Winter Miamisburg has practice matches indoors. Also every Friday night there is Friday Night Steel at the Fairfield Gun Club. Again welcome aboard.

Come on in !! the water is fine......WELCOME :cheers: