Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dawson XDM basepads

GMB

I see that Dawson just released a front sight for the M&P 22 pistol. Kinda tells you where there prioritys are at and it's not XDM's. These guns have been out for a long time now. Go with Canyon Creek, Rich will have them back in stock soon.

I am going to wait on the tooless base pads from Dawson even though I don't care for their business practices.

hgr2

I apologize for it taking so long to get the XDM base pads finished. I'm not an excuse guy, all I can say I have been working 7 days a week since Thanksgiving,

and I will continue to do so until the XDM basepad, XDM magwell, Glock gen 4 magwell are finished. I thank you and all DP Customers for waiting.

I am currently prototyping XDM basepads as we speak. Dawson basepads are a little more complex than other manufacturers basepads, and I hope you think they are worth the wait.

On the business practice, I have a simple one treat people the way you want to be treated. You can call toll free to leave your number, I would like to talk to

you so I can fix what you feel is wrong with our business practices, or email to sales@dawsonprecision.com if you like. I have worked hard to build a good reputation

and want to keep that going. We are human and make mistakes but we will always try hard to correct those mistakes.

Dave Dawson

Pres/CEO Dawson Precision

Edited by dawsonprecision

I am going to wait on the tooless base pads from Dawson even though I don't care for their business practices.

hgr2

I apologize for it taking so long to get the XDM base pads finished. I'm not an excuse guy, all I can say I have been working 7 days a week since Thanksgiving,

and I will continue to do so until the XDM basepad, XDM magwell, Glock gen 4 magwell are finished. I thank you and all DP Customers for waiting.

I am currently prototyping XDM basepads as we speak. Dawson basepads are a little more complex than other manufacturers basepads, and I hope you think they are worth the wait.

On the business practice, I have a simple one treat people the way you want to be treated. You can call toll free to leave your number, I would like to talk to

you so I can fix what you feel is wrong with our buiness practices, or email to sales@dawsonprecision.com if you like. I have worked hard to build a good reputation

and want to keep that going. We are human and make mistakes but we will always try hard to correct those mistakes.

Dave Dawson

Pres/CEO Dawson Precision

I had one "Business Practice" issue. I was told something was in stock and got a call back an hour later saying it wasn't. In return for a simple mix up Dawson put sights on the gun I was ordering for free which seemed pretty over the top. I would have been happy with just an explanation... although I really enjoy free stuff. Its sad when a company is so dedicated to customer service you hope they mess up your order.

I have been extremely happy with Dawson Precision over the years. They have done work in their shop for me, I have bought plenty of parts from them and picked up one of their XDM 9mm pistols with the action job late last year.

I have been 100% satisfied on every single transaction.

I will be investing in one of their XDM mag wells and some basepads when they get to market with them.

They are darn good folks to to business with. Rick

I can say nothing but good about Dawson products and customer support. Im anxious for the pads and magwell to be released, but I know they will be worth the wait.

Thanks Dave for all you do for the sport and for posting to let us know whats going on!

Dave, I apologize, my post does sound more negative than I intended. The reason I started off by saying I will wait in your tooless basepads is because I know they will be the best out there if they fit and work as well as the ones on all my STI mags. We can discuss another issue at another time.

I don't have any experience with the PistolGear.com 140mm base pad ext. for the 5.25 XDm 9mm/40 but their back-door tool-less base pad looks very user friendly (easy) to remove/replace. They posted a video about it in the products list.

• 8 months later...

I dont see them either, a guy told me he took them out of his because they turn sideways, i havent tried them at the range yet

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Edited by DJCAREY