Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Breaking a weight loss goal

KentG

Broke the sub 200 mark the other day. Had been up to 265 plus 8-10 months ago. I feel great and while I dont shoot any better at the range life is better on many levels. Have not weighed this much since I was in my 20's and pumping weights. Dont have the same muscle mass but feel like Im 30. Fan Frickin Tastic. Downside is my ability to hold my liquour is down but I think its a fair trade. :cheers:

Thanks for the support. Next goal is 190 with 180 being the ultimate goal. Anyone who has gone thru this knows that at this point a couple pounds is harder to drop than 5-8 when there was a lot more to lose.

Broke the sub 200 mark the other day. Had been up to 265 plus 8-10 months ago. I feel great and while I dont shoot any better at the range life is better on many levels. Have not weighed this much since I was in my 20's and pumping weights. Dont have the same muscle mass but feel like Im 30. Fan Frickin Tastic. Downside is my ability to hold my liquour is down but I think its a fair trade. :cheers:

Great job. I got down to 224 and have fallen off the wagon and am not at 244. Need to follow your example and get back on it. Been running but the diet has been tough.

Pat

SAMEW HERE loosing weight for the umteenth time my shooting has improved i can move faster and i can see my gun on my side and get it in the

holster better,my waist is actually my waist every week my gun moves a little closer to my arm pit,.......lol