Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mid Atlantic Section Championship

Last Year's match was so good I sent the check/application for this year's on January 18th. Shooting Sunday. Hopefully not visiting the York ER with a migraine Sunday night --- while the morphine they shot me up with was great, the vomiting, pain, ambulance ride, hysterical wife and great York cops I could do without.

I have several friends and relatives that are cops. Its just except for those that shoot this sport they don't understand.

I have only ever met two officers I really did not like. Feel free to shoot with me Chriss.

Info on hotels. Just received in email.

Match hotel Holiday Inn Express 1-717-741-1000. Ask for a room from the block for the York Izaak Walton League. One bed starts at $59 and includes a breakfast.

The York guys did an excellent job last year for the Mid Atlantic! It's a match I wouldn't want to miss. There should be a few of us East Huntingdon guys there.

Kingman, thanks for the hotel information!! Hope to see you all there!

MT

Team Shooters will be there. Me and Heatseeker in Limited, Turtle in Production, and Rocket in Open. I'm sure BJ will be there, too....shooting Open. I sure hope my sights are done by then! If you've not shot this match, it's definitely worth the trip. It's a point series match, an STI contingency match, and the York guys put an incredible match. Hell, their club matches are 7-8 stages every month. See you all there.

Phil

• 4 weeks later...

I am unable to make it Saturday as planned because my C-more no longer likes to stay mounted on my gun. :o It's a long story, but EGW said they could do their welding magic and have me ready in time for the Nats.

I'm glad this happened now and not at the Nats.

I am unable to make it Saturday as planned because my C-more no longer likes to stay mounted on my gun. :o It's a long story, but EGW said they could do their welding magic and have me ready in time for the Nats.

I'm glad this happened now and not at the Nats.

so bring one of your other guns! i'm assuming you have others...who has only 1 gun? ;)

youre right, better now than in the middle of a match...or a stage!

well, i'm just about ready to get on the road for the eight hour trip to york. since my last post on the weater, it looks like saturday will be a nice day. but sunday looks like rain, sorry sunday shooters, not. :P

hope to see some be'ers there

good luck to all