Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tennessee Section Match

I did a search and didn't see anything for this years match.

Who's going? Any info other than what's on their website.

I heard good things about it last year so I think myself and some fellow shooters down here are going to give it a shot.

hi all,

i'll be running a stage again this year.

the match is scheduled for Aug 27-29, 2004 at the North Tennessee Practical Shooters range in Dickson, TN. you can get more information at:

NTPS

the stages will be up soon.

i hope to see a lot of BE's there.

lynn

btw, the prize table is up over $20,000 again this year. :D

I usually work the match and shoot Fridays but I think it is better this year for me to not take the time off work, ( taking a full week for nationals 2 weeks later)

I have seen Lynns stage, as usuall he has a very good one. looking forward to it.

Dajarrel, you shooting the revolver? Cliff Walsh said he will be there, John Jawar will as he always is, I am going to shoot the 610 as the 625 has not made it back from S&W yet. I might pull some strings with Lance and get a round gun squad.

See Ya'll there.

Sam Keen

Sam,

I'm afraid I'm going to be shooting a bottom feeder this time. Next match I'll shoot revolver in will probably the the Ala match next spring. I find shooting the revolver really helps my limited game(limited in more ways than one!!!!) but I can't go back and forth...I have to shoot the BRT for a couple of months exclusively to even hope to do well.

I will have to be sure and look you guys up.

dj

Looks like a fun match. I'm thinking of coming up from San Antonio and bringing my old man along. He actually lives in Nashville. This will probably be his first USPSA match. Never been to this club before but I assume that the people will be friendly and understanding just like everywhere else. Also, never been to a match quite this size. I've basically got a year of USPSA under my belt and a little longer with steel, my Dad just has steel. Will this be a problem here?

Thanks.

Tewlman,

OK...so he's twisted and unusual but he's a wheelgunner.

I usually squad with him at the local matches. He's been a great help in understanding this game.

He's also got me interested in 3 gun. Looking at my dwindling gun funds, I think he's a bad influence.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...