Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

holsters

G+16

I run a Bladetech DOH in all USPSA divisions and a Safariland ALS in 3 gun for my XDM 40 4.5 and my 9mm 5.25.

I use a Bladetech DOH for my 5.25 in USPSA but previously ran an ALS when I started out running my 3.8. Do you really need the retention provided by the ALS in 3-Gun or is there some other reason you are using it? I ask becasue I am starting out in multi-gun later this month and would like to use my 5.25 in .40 or 4.5 in 9mm and have no other holster than the Bladetech currently.

• 1 month later...

I just got a Blade Tech DOH for the 5.25 XDm and it works great for both my Limited gun (XDm40) and without the offset for my XDm45 5.25 for IDPA. Shooters Connection has them in stock.

ETexPops - Shooters Connection doesn't list a Blade Tech DOH holster for the Xdm 5.25, unless I'm missing something. Did you get the DOH for the 5" XD? Looking to put together the right gear for shooting production with a 9mm XDm 5.25. Thanks in advance.

I just got a Blade Tech DOH for the 5.25 XDm and it works great for both my Limited gun (XDm40) and without the offset for my XDm45 5.25 for IDPA. Shooters Connection has them in stock.

ETexPops - Shooters Connection doesn't list a Blade Tech DOH holster for the Xdm 5.25, unless I'm missing something. Did you get the DOH for the 5" XD? Looking to put together the right gear for shooting production with a 9mm XDm 5.25. Thanks in advance.

Sure they do; DOH for Springfield XD. Scroll down the gun selection and you will see XDm 5.25. Shooter Connection XD DOH

Sure they do; DOH for Springfield XD. Scroll down the gun selection and you will see XDm 5.25. Shooter Connection XD DOH

Well slap me nacked! Thank you much ETexPops, I must be blind. :wacko:

• 2 months later...

I run a Bladetech DOH in all USPSA divisions and a Safariland ALS in 3 gun for my XDM 40 4.5 and my 9mm 5.25.

I use a Bladetech DOH for my 5.25 in USPSA but previously ran an ALS when I started out running my 3.8. Do you really need the retention provided by the ALS in 3-Gun or is there some other reason you are using it? I ask becasue I am starting out in multi-gun later this month and would like to use my 5.25 in .40 or 4.5 in 9mm and have no other holster than the Bladetech currently.

I know its a little late for an answer but I feel more comfortable with the extra retention of the ALS in 3gun. U can tighten the DOH down where its pretty tight if u need to though