Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Crimson Trace Midnight 3 Gun Invitational

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are drop leg holsters allowed? I have a BladeTech for a light but I could move it to my belt if need be.

Shouldn't be a problem. Even USPSA allows drop leg holsters in Multi-gun and I never heard of any other 3 gun match that didn't allow them. Chuck said that they will have a provisions to stage pistols if you don't have a holster for a pistol with a light.

Doug

So I've been having so much fun playing with lights and lasers that I almost forgot about round counts and ammo types. Do you have a basic round count and will we need/want slugs and buck?

Thanks! I can't wait to get out there and play! This is going to be awesome!

James

Is it my imagination or is the match still open for registration? I'd have thought that it would have been filled by now.

MIke Saslawsky

TY56783

Guess we'll see you there Mike... :)

Yeah, it would seem that I've got the Multi Gun Bug. I finally get to use that illuminated reticle that I paid extra for :)

So I've been having so much fun playing with lights and lasers that I almost forgot about round counts and ammo types. Do you have a basic round count and will we need/want slugs and buck?

James

Round count is:

Rifle: 92

Pistol: 64

Shotgun: 36

Optional SG or Pistol: 47

Stage Guns: 72

Each stage with shotgun will have 4-8 static clay birds. The birds are shotgun only. There are several stages that also give you the option of shooting plates or poppers with shotgun or handgun, your call. There are no slugs required or allowed. Also no reason at all for Buckshot. I'll try and get the match booklet online next week. It's pretty sweet. Crimson Trace's marketing group did up the book for us and it looks great. Trust me, it looks a lot better than the pencil sketches I sent to them.

James

Round count is:

Rifle: 92

Pistol: 64

Shotgun: 36

Optional SG or Pistol: 47

Stage Guns: 72

Each stage with shotgun will have 4-8 static clay birds. The birds are shotgun only. There are several stages that also give you the option of shooting plates or poppers with shotgun or handgun, your call. There are no slugs required or allowed. Also no reason at all for Buckshot. I'll try and get the match booklet online next week. It's pretty sweet. Crimson Trace's marketing group did up the book for us and it looks great. Trust me, it looks a lot better than the pencil sketches I sent to them.

Excellent! Thanks Chuck!

Thank you to everyone putting on this match. It just keeps getting better every time I hear something new. The grin just won’t leave my face, gruesome mental image I know, but man is this going to be fun! :bow:

James

Hey Guys... I just signed up..super late, I know, but I probably took one of the last few slots. I already sent in my paperwork that asks what laser or light I need - do you know if they give it to you at the match, or they mail it to your house?

Thanks!

Hey Chuck,

We had a big box show up over the weekend - very cool. Terry and I are stoked for this one - glad we stepped up. Just gotta figure out how to block the light out of the camper so we can sleep through the days - I'm sure I could recycle some targets...

Thanks again,

Earl & Terry

I hear tinfoil works well :surprise:

For the ROs you should be getting an email from CT today with that info.

I also signed up late. Last Saturday. Is there some kind of confirmation that I should expect? I've not seen any email, but its only been one business day.

Mike S.

TallGuy - did you sign up as an RO or a regular shooter?

I signed up as a regular shooter yesterday, and then emailed the match contact person (Iain) to ask what else I need to do. He forwarded my email to the marketing person in charge, who then emailed me the "shooter info packet" today. We're already late in registering, so they need that info back ASAP