Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-RUMS

Sig Shooter

I just wanted to comment on how happy I am with my M1 S90 that Jeff did for me. I had the lifter gate welded, loading port opened up, trigger job, Limbsaver pad added along with installing a Hi Viz front sights and 10/22 rear site. I shot it at a local 3 gun last weekend and it greatly helped with my shotgun stages.

Went to the range today because I wanted to see what it would do at 50 yards with a slug, 1st shot dead center. Not much more I could ask for. There are a lot of people who do good work on Benelli's and I think C-Rums shouls be way up on the list.

Thanks Jeff

Just had some great m1 work done by Jeff as well.

Lifter, port, out of battery mod, xs sight milled into rib. Excellent work, quick turn around.

GIO ( Jason)

Pictures aren't working. :blush:

Seriously though, Jeff did my lifter for me before I sent my M2 off to AI and I was very impressed. Didn't even know he offered other services though.

AlaskanPopo, give Mike a call. I had trouble getting him via email but once I got him on the phone it was smooth sailing. He's been really bogged down with tons of emails since SHOT but calling him seems to always work out!

CM

Jeff Cockrum

C-RUMS LLC

1924 S Farm Rd 241

Rogersville MO 65742

417-753-2707

Anxiously waiting to get my carrier and trigger group back. Should have it this week. He was very responsive to my emails and answered all my questions.

Is that how it works? You send in your whole trigger group? How long you waited so far? I need to practice with mine before the Larue Multigun, since I'm new to Benellis. May need to wait until after Larue....

Thanks for the contact info, by the way, I left a message for him.

Does anybody have any pics of his work? Lifter, bolt mods etc? Does he change the spring on the lifter once the weight is added from the welding process ?

The ones I have seen looked factory - very nice work. I would imagine the extra amount of steel added is insignificant compared with the variation in shot loads being fed through the gun, so I'd doubt the necessity for any kind of spring changes. When I welded up my Versa Max carrier, I did not bother to change any springs and it runs just fine.

Jeff does great work. Very responsive with phone calls. Sent him the trigger and lifter together. Back in my gun less than two weeks.

I have three more to send.

Trigger is very nice. Crisp

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk