Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remington & Spartan Tactical announce the 2012 Fallen Brethren 3 G

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shot Open last year so u has my shotgun full. I can't find the new rules for 2012 but I was wondering if anyone remembers if the Tac optics division had an 8+1 mag capacity limit last year?

Last year if you started with the gun in hand it was 8+1. If it was staged, it was cruiser ready, 8 max for Tact. divisions.

this year????

I shot Open last year so u has my shotgun full. I can't find the new rules for 2012 but I was wondering if anyone remembers if the Tac optics division had an 8+1 mag capacity limit last year?

Last year if you started with the gun in hand it was 8+1. If it was staged, it was cruiser ready, 8 max for Tact. divisions.

this year????

A new division was added (Trooper) and the "Powers That Be" are tweaking the rules. They will be posted shortly!

I hope FB3G follows suit with 3 Gun Nation and every other match besides USPSA and Blue Ridge in allowing us to load more than 9 after the start. I'm sick of keeping two shotgun tubes for different matches.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

I hope FB3G follows suit with 3 Gun Nation and every other match besides USPSA and Blue Ridge in allowing us to load more than 9 after the start. I'm sick of keeping two shotgun tubes for different matches.

+++++

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sent out confirmations recently. If you have sent me a check for your entry fee and have NOT heard/received a confirmation from me, please send me an e-mail (sorvig@comcast.net).

Sincerley,

Sandra

2012 FB3G Statistician

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Sandra,

I just found out I could get off work for this.

Are there still slots open or are you filled up. I went though the whole registration process, then got booted at the unsecure server.

Thanks,...Dale

Are there still slots open or are you filled up. I went though the whole registration process, then got booted at the unsecure server.

Thanks,...Dale

I just signed up and it worked. Hope I didn't get your slot. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sandra,

I just found out I could get off work for this.

Thanks,...Dale

there are still some slots available. Try it again. If you still have issues, send me a personal e-mail.

Sandra

I've got to be in Atlanta on Monday and trying to figure out if I can leave Sunday after match to get to DFW or need to book an a.m. flight out. Any idea what time the planned (obviously barring any unforseen problems) wrap up on this is for Sunday so I can figure time to get cleaned up, travel to dfw etc...?

Thanks