Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 FNH USA 3 Gun

:) This week just keeps getting better!!!!

Agreed...

First our stupid gun registry law gets repealed

Then I get a slot for the ProAm

And now the FNH info comes out...

What's next..?

How about a 5.11 polo for a match shirt?????

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) This week just keeps getting better!!!!

Agreed...

First our stupid gun registry law gets repealed

Then I get a slot for the ProAm

And now the FNH info comes out...

What's next..?

Sounds good with a nice embroidered logo?

How about a 5.11 polo for a match shirt?????

ALL YOU AMATUER OR PROFESSIONAL COURSE DESIGNERS OUT THERE......

We would like to see some of your course designs to put into the match. If you submit a course design, you may see it in the match. Remember we have traditional bays as well as natural terrain.

Looking forward to see what you guys come up with. Please keep in mind that we may modify the course to fit into a particular area or scheme of the match.

Larry

ALL YOU AMATUER OR PROFESSIONAL COURSE DESIGNERS OUT THERE......

We would like to see some of your course designs to put into the match. If you submit a course design, you may see it in the match. Remember we have traditional bays as well as natural terrain.

Looking forward to see what you guys come up with. Please keep in mind that we may modify the course to fit into a particular area or scheme of the match.

Larry

"Professional course designers"? Do you mean to say that some people actually get paid to do this stuff? :roflol:

Larry,

Why don't you guys put a stage in that requires stronghand only and weakhand only shooting. It's a valid skill that most should have and it challenges most shooters who avoid it like the plague.

Teemch5

Larry,

Why don't you guys put a stage in that requires stronghand only and weakhand only shooting. It's a valid skill that most should have and it challenges most shooters who avoid it like the plague.

Teemch5

Better idea is to let the stage props dictate how a competitor fires their equipment rather than mandating "strong hand, weak hand".

Larry, before I submit any stage designs, do you have a Blackhawk available? What about HALO equipment?

Larry,

Teemch5

Stronghand or weakhand only would be quite rough with the shotgun.....lol

I designed a stage for my local pistol match last November inspired by a stage I shot at 2011 Canadian Nationals that basically forced shooters to shoot strong hand and weak hand in the stage. :devil: I never heard so much complaining in my life. This is too hard, this is not fair, what idiot designed this and other comments.

I designed a stage for my local pistol match last November inspired by a stage I shot at 2011 Canadian Nationals that basically forced shooters to shoot strong hand and weak hand in the stage. :devil: I never heard so much complaining in my life. This is too hard, this is not fair, what idiot designed this and other comments.

That sounds like a lot of nice talk compared to what it would sound like on here if that stuff shows up in major 3 gun matches. :ph34r:

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

OK, so I hear you guys saying you want weak hand and strong hand shooting in the 2012 FNH USA match.....I can do that!

As for a Blackhawk.....um, I can get my hands on one, does it need to be able to fly?

I would like to see off hand shooting also. We even did a scenario at one match where you have an "injured" arm and you had to shoot weak hand one handed pretty interesting to see what you are capable of. Any buddy that bitches about it should be taken out back to the woodshed! :devil:

Larry,

Teemch5

Seems like you have a group who wouldn't mind shooting some strong hand and weak hand. Really want to get people riled up, have a Texas Star shot weak hand.

I can hear the uproar now!

Do it.

Seems like you have a group who wouldn't mind shooting some strong hand and weak hand. Really want to get people riled up, have a Texas Star shot weak hand.

I can hear the uproar now!

Do it.

Obviously you can do it with 5 shots :roflol:

No, but it's a blast trying and the bitching for all the others is comical.

Fear not there only plates

Larry,

Teemch5

Better idea is to let the stage props dictate how a competitor fires their equipment rather than mandating "strong hand, weak hand".

Larry, before I submit any stage designs, do you have a Blackhawk available? What about HALO equipment?

Since I am a HALO Jump Master (retired) I want to RO that stage with the shooter at stand by wearing a HALO Gentex helmet with a GOPRO camera on it and the shooter will have to shoot the stage with it on...Larry...I have my stage figured out!!!!! Try to get a stock weld with a helmet on! We can have GOPRO sponsor the stage and we can look at all the video at the banquet too. :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

The 2012 FNH USA 3 Gun is planed for September 20-22, 2012 in Glen Gary, WV. 9 Stages with all three guns on each stage and continuing with the half day format. This year we will have side events for you to try out some of the really cool toys available from our match sponsors.

I am going on record....we will NOT be using the count down clock for registration, we will NOT require you to shoot previous matches to sign up however we will ask that you be prepared as the match application will be available on 1 May 2012.

The match hotel will remain the same and we have reserved a banquet facility closer to the range and match hotel.

Staff will shoot on September 19 and of course we can always use help. Did I mention we took really good care of the match staff last year.

Stay tuned for more information and another exciting match.

SO when is the registraion opening up?

Match applications will be available on May 1. We decided to wait until after the nationals since our great stats lady is working thr nationals and well it would give her just a little break.

Larry