Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Oregon State Championship

2012 Oregon State USPSA Championship

This will be Oregon's first state-wide USPSA championship in 15 years! It will be a level II match with eight stages of shooting excitement, all in one day on Sunday, May 27th.

The match is limited to the first 84 registrants and is open to all USPSA members regardless of their state of residence.

For more information, visit our website!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a fun match. I would offer a little advice. Being that Bend will be out of the way for many interested shooters, holding the match on a Saturday, gives out of town shooters a day to return home. With it being on a Sunday, by the time the match and awards are over, it will be hard for out of towners to get home for work on Monday.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just glad that the "Weatherguessers" have upped the forecast to look a little more appealing. Just hope it holds as it sure would be nice to shoot in the sun!

Looks like the DB with the match results spent last night in Richard Brownings 5th wheel on the way back to the Portland area. As soon as Bruce gets it he's going to upload it. I'd say I'm waiting patiently but after shooting that many misses it's more like hoping they fall out of the back of the truck on the way back so I don't have to see mine.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one Chuck. Boy you got to bring your A game at this match. Was fun. Had a great time there. Thanks to everyone that put this match on.

Edited by Victor R

I'm glad I wasn't the only one Chuck. Boy you got to bring your A game at this match. Was fun. Had a great time there. Thanks to everyone that put this match on.

Victor---truly a pleasure shooting with you and the rest of the bunch on squad 5!

If you are really curious, PM me---I might just have a copy of the Single Stack results.

And a big THANK-YOU to Carl and Tom and all the rest of the staff that made this

a great match. Hope you do it again next year!

Bill and Nancy

Looks like the DB with the match results spent last night in Richard Brownings 5th wheel on the way back to the Portland area. As soon as Bruce gets it he's going to upload it. I'd say I'm waiting patiently but after shooting that many misses it's more like hoping they fall out of the back of the truck on the way back so I don't have to see mine.

I'm with you there :cheers: I wish I would just miss by a bigger margin, it hurts less. :eatdrink:

It was a great match though and we had a great squad that made it even better.

Edited by Loves2Shoot

I'm with you there :cheers: I wish I would just miss by a bigger margin, it hurts less. :eatdrink:

It was a great match though and we had a great squad that made it even better.

I also want to thank you for your generosity and support. You were definitely one of the great folks who made the match a success.cheers.gif