Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Full Episodes Online

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It was awesome to see first hand just what it takes to put on a production like 3 Gun Nation. Tons of respect to Chad and Rob and their crews. Always great to see the top 3-gunners live too- keeps things in perspective!

As they say, timing is everything. It rained hard after 3 of the 5 squads came through our stage (#5) and gave only a few breaks after that, just enough to finish, so they went top 10 in the shoot-off, got dark quickly!

It was awesome to see first hand just what it takes to put on a production like 3 Gun Nation. Tons of respect to Chad and Rob and their crews. Always great to see the top 3-gunners live too- keeps things in perspective!

As they say, timing is everything. It rained hard after 3 of the 5 squads came through our stage (#5) and gave only a few breaks after that, just enough to finish, so they went top 10 in the shoot-off, got dark quickly!

Christian, thank you for working the match.

Christian, thank you for working the match.

It was my pleasure, Bryan, good to have met you.

Watched it today. Looked like a fun match!!

Was that on Versus or NBC Sports channel? My DVR didn't catch it!

I don't think it's running right now on TV. But, new episodes are up weekly on line at www.3gunnation.com, brought to you by Stag Arms.

Good to have met you too, Christian!

Jim- after you shoot a natural terrain match, all others are... confining. If you're home in October, you should try to shoot the Blue Ridge Mountain 3 Gun at Rockcastle.

Edited by Bryan 45

The last episode of season two aired a week or two ago. It's now on NBC sports but it's the sane channel and program name do your DVR should have caught the original or the 1-2 times it replayed. If you look online at the earlier episodes the coolest rifle and rifle mag change on the show this far can be seen done by Bryan Ray. That M14 is full of badassery!!! Someday I'll get one of those things.

The last episode of season two aired a week or two ago. It's now on NBC sports but it's the sane channel and program name do your DVR should have caught the original or the 1-2 times it replayed. If you look online at the earlier episodes the coolest rifle and rifle mag change on the show this far can be seen done by Bryan Ray. That M14 is full of badassery!!! Someday I'll get one of those things.

Thanks Jesse. Trapr showed me that method of changing M1A mags at my very first major 3 gun- '09 Blue Ridge Mountain. I had the benefit of squadding w/ him at that match (shooting as staff) and learned more than I could absorb.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I found this thread and was able for the first time to see all of both seasons. Great show, I just wish they'd give a little more coverage of the individual matches. The shoot-offs are cool, but kinda repetitive. I am guessing they feature them cause its easier for non-shooters to follow?

I found this thread and was able for the first time to see all of both seasons. Great show, I just wish they'd give a little more coverage of the individual matches. The shoot-offs are cool, but kinda repetitive. I am guessing they feature them cause its easier for non-shooters to follow?

Hopefully by season 5 they will be full on PGA style live coverage from every stage of the Pro Series matches!