Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rockcastle USPSA Inaugural Club Match - Park City, KY Feb. 25, 2012

The first ever USPSA Club Match at Rockcastle Shooting Center in Park City, KY will take place on February 25, 2012. Our Match Director is Rick VanBlaricum. We will shoot six stages.

Registration will be between 9:00am and 10:00am at the Lodge. We will start shooting at 10:30am. We will set up squads at registration, then have shooters meeting and tell you who is on what squad and what stage they start on at the Bays. Entry fee: $20.00 non Rockcastle members and $15.00 for members of the Rockcastle Shooting Center.

We plan on having a monthly club match the 4th Saturday of each month.

Feel free to contact me by email with questions: nhnoble@pmresort.us

Hope to see you soon!

Nick Noble

Rockcastle Shooting Center

586 Park Mammoth Drive

Bowling Green, KY 42160

For those of you that have never "shot the ROCK" we are on I-65 at exit 48, 20 minutes north of Bowling Green.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. I hear they are going to incorporate the steel targets left over from the Park Mamouth Sniper Match last month. I have no idea where my G35 shoots at 600 yards, so i plan on just taking the miss.

Shoot all morning and then eat at the lodge.

Hey Nick, do you have a round count? Number of stages etc?

The match will have 132 rounds (before any last second changes that might be necessary).

They were putting rock down in the bays as of yesterday.....so keep that in mind for a few of you that aren't used to that horrible surface.

I never asked about a classifier. However, the folks that designed the stages typically want one in every match they are involved......so I would be surprised to not see a classifier.

We have been fighting mud, but should be in good shape by the time everyone arrives. You might want to throw in an extra pair of boots. Other than that we are looking forward to a big turnout at our Inaugural Rockcastle USPSA Club match. We will keep the restaurant open all afternoon and will have some USPSA lunch specials at the lodge.

See you soon!!