Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Starbucks on Valentine's Day

WOW, that sure is a one sided article. Yep it's us law abiding citizens that pay the $$$ and take the classes required in some state to get CCW license that are killing everyone, not the thugs murdering folks for drug money.

I for one hate coffee, but I'll be sure to hit the only Starbucks I know of down here on V-Day and buy coffee for anyone in the store.

might even let them know we "take care of our own" and when we heard they were unfairly targeted by this bunch of radicals we felt it the right thing to do by showing our support

Let em know we care more than this bunch of "Java Terrorists" trying to hold our coffee hostage... :cheers: <~~ meant to represent coffee

WOW, that sure is a one sided article. Yep it's us law abiding citizens that pay the $$$ and take the classes required in some state to get CCW license that are killing everyone, not the thugs murdering folks for drug money.

I for one hate coffee, but I'll be sure to hit the only Starbucks I know of down here on V-Day and buy coffee for anyone in the store.

If you aren't a coffee drinker their Caramel Apple Cider (not usually on the menu but if you ask for it they'll make it) is awesome. Their Chai Tea Latte is really good too...I'll be there on v-day :)

• 2 weeks later...

Had already heard about this and am planing on going to both of the ones in my town. IF for some stupid reason I have a problem will someone register me for RockCastle that night? :surprise: