Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

On Glocks

Tom Brannon

Glock%20BCI.jpgGlockmeister Backstrap Channel Insert - now production division legal! This particular BCI is designed with a slant at the front which acts as a mini-magwell surface which makes mag insertion much easier. Closest thing you can have to a magwell while still having a USPSA production legal gun. Secondary purpose is to close the open cavity at the bottom of the grip, not allowing debris to enter and reach the trigger assembly and firing pin mechanisms. For models 17, 17RTF, 18, 19, 19 RTF, 20, 21, 22, 22 RTF, 23, 23 RTF, 24, 25, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, and 38. Does not work with the SF model guns or generation 4 guns.

Glockmeister BCI

Order this one from Chris Patty CPWSA in the vendors tent. Works great!

There is an assumption that you are asking about Production division? If you are asking about Open, Limited or Limited-10...you can even add a magwell.

For Production division, it needs to be more of the plastic (no real weight) dust cover variety.

can we plug the hole by the magwell to get out dust and dirt from entering our weapon?

Yes as long as it is flush. In other words, if it extends below the grip, as to somewhat form a magwell, it would not be allowed.

also keep in mind weight restrictions in Production division.

Glock%20BCI.jpgGlockmeister Backstrap Channel Insert - now production division legal! This particular BCI is designed with a slant at the front which acts as a mini-magwell surface which makes mag insertion much easier. Closest thing you can have to a magwell while still having a USPSA production legal gun. Secondary purpose is to close the open cavity at the bottom of the grip, not allowing debris to enter and reach the trigger assembly and firing pin mechanisms. For models 17, 17RTF, 18, 19, 19 RTF, 20, 21, 22, 22 RTF, 23, 23 RTF, 24, 25, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, and 38. Does not work with the SF model guns or generation 4 guns.

Glockmeister BCI

Order this one from Chris Patty CPWSA in the vendors tent. Works great!

Thank you

can we plug the hole by the magwell to get out dust and dirt from entering our weapon?

Yes as long as it is flush. In other words, if it extends below the grip, as to somewhat form a magwell, it would not be allowed.

also keep in mind weight restrictions in Production division.

Thank's...gotta keep in mind the simple things can become important!

Just in case someone searching comes across this thread shooting IPSC...

The plug is legal for USPSA Production but NOT IPSC Production.

Use it in a IPSC Production Glock and you'll be shooting open.

:angry2:

Since there's only one IPSC match that's even remotely close, I've given up on trying to even worry about keeping my USPSA Production rig legal for ISPC Production. When it comes around every year I'm just going to forget about score, and shoot it with my bone-stock Ruger P95. It'll just be something fun to get me out of the house. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It does, anything that lists a 17, 22, etc. will fit a 34 or 35. They have the same lower receiver almost all of the parts are virtually interchangeable with on a few exceptions.

That's good to know. I've got the glock 35 but with a Sig X-5, a CZ TS and revolvers available the 35 doesn't see much range time let alone a match.

Assuming you wanted to shoot in Production division, hopefully your Sig X-5 is the "Sig X-Five All Around", otherwise you'll have to use the G-35 instead.

It does, anything that lists a 17, 22, etc. will fit a 34 or 35. They have the same lower receiver almost all of the parts are virtually interchangeable with on a few exceptions.

That's good to know. I've got the glock 35 but with a Sig X-5, a CZ TS and revolvers available the 35 doesn't see much range time let alone a match.

Assuming you wanted to shoot in Production division, hopefully your Sig X-5 is the "Sig X-Five All Around", otherwise you'll have to use the G-35 instead.

Ninety percent of the time I shoot revolver the other 10% is either SS,Limited, Limited 10 or Open depending on how I feel that day. Really all depends on how I feel when I wake up.

Here I have a Tanfoglio with the short hammer spring, and this leave an "hole" on the grip bottom where a full lenght spring should be, mostly like the glock hole. Is there any way I can plug it and remain in Production division?

Here I have a Tanfoglio with the short hammer spring, and this leave an "hole" on the grip bottom where a full lenght spring should be, mostly like the glock hole. Is there any way I can plug it and remain in Production division?

For IPSC, not USPSA...correct?

You may not even be allowed the spring in IPSC Production. Is it a factor part? Is it a factory part on an approved for Production IPSC gun?