Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My 1st 2011 is a 9mm for 3 Gun from Accurate Iron

That makes me rethink my decision to stick with the Glock 34. That is exactly what I would want for a 2011 3- gun pistol. Except maybe Ion bond black. Very nice slide work.

The Glock 34 is tough to beat especially for the dump it and it's safe feature. The trigger and accuracy of a 2011 is so much better though. So much though that I am actually looking forward to shooting those 2" steel muddy plates at Midwest 3 Gun in May.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Very, very nice.

Be sure to spend the time to make sure your mags and ammo work 100%.

9mm in a 1911/2011 can be problematic (I say that having loaded for 9mm major for several years).

Which holster are you going to use for it?

Is that a 6"?
Nah just a 5". I'm sure I'll have to try a 6" eventually but I figured I'd start with the 5".

That's what she said.

and...

Jesse has alway's been a inch shorter than most of us...............in guns.

That's what she said.

J/k, very nice gun Jesse.

That makes me rethink my decision to stick with the Glock 34. That is exactly what I would want for a 2011 3- gun pistol. Except maybe Ion bond black. Very nice slide work.

The Glock 34 is tough to beat especially for the dump it and it's safe feature. The trigger and accuracy of a 2011 is so much better though. So much though that I am actually looking forward to shooting those 2" steel muddy plates at Midwest 3 Gun in May.

Ditto.....going from my G34 to my 6" Fat Free. I instantly became a better marksman with a pistol.