Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

the American Cornhole Association

ErikW

http://www.playcornhole.org

to many of us born and raised in Kentucky and the southern part of Ohio, the game is passionately referred to as Cornhole.

It has been said that the game originated in Germany in the 14th century, and then was rediscovered in the hills of Kentucky over 100 years ago.

The truth is, who really knows, but the game is great fun for all ages and can be played anywhere!

Ohio and Kentucky, huh? AikiDale? Anderson? Flexmoney?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik sez he gets this stuff sent to him from 'friends'. I prefer to think he either makes it up himself or dredges it up from deeply obscure and unmentionable places on the 'Net. I hope he has a good spyware and adware program running...... :ph34r:<_<

This wasn't sent to me by my evil minions. I think I found it from the same web site that was featuring Fluids for Christ.

I would really like to see people wearing that hat at matches, with their Maku Mozo t-shirts.

OMG! The Urban Dictionary lists this as the #1 definition:

A backyard game played in the Cincinnati area. A cross between beanbags, horseshoes, and Jarts. Highly entertaining, low impact!

Ok Last year a group of pretty Cincinnati ladies at a party came in the house and asked me to come play Cornhole with them. I know what it means but none of them were transvestite ex-cons. I went out in the yard expecting to get some Penthouse Forum letter material and we then proceeded to throw small bags of corn into a box with a hole in it. Sort of like stupid horseshoes. Kind of funny to play drunk and actually a good game as the females and kids can play too. Horseshoes are kind of heavy. <_< Now you weight lifting woman please don't yell at me I mean in general. :wub:

Erik,

Where do you find this stuff?

I'll second that!!

Who would put the words CORN and HOLE into a search engine? :P

I now ponder the origins of "corn-hole".

Where did this start? Who? When? :rolleyes:

The word cornhole may have come from outhouses. Before toilet paper, before the Sears-Roebuck catalog, there were corn cobs.

Little known fact: when I would play network Marathon or other 1st person shooter games, I was known as Cornholio.