Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Drive Thru

CZinSC

Joe Pesci was right...."They F--k you at the drive thru"

I hate it when I get to work after going to Dunkin Donuts for my morning coffee, only to find out they put sugar in it. What part of Large Coffee Cream only confused you?

This happens every freaking day to me at my dunkin donuts.

Wasn't that Dennis Leary though?

Leary probably did a bit on that..but I was referring to the scene in Lethal Weapon 2 when Joe Pesci as "Leo Getz" went on his rant about the drive through.

I hate it when you get to wherever you're going & find that they've forgot to give you part of your order.

Learned the hard way, so now I never leave without going through it.

So you're the girl always holding up the line!!! :rolleyes:

Whatever Chris. I do the same thing. But then again I usually throw them off by ordering everything the "all American" way. roflol.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I hate it when you get to wherever you're going & find that they've forgot to give you part of your order.

I never leave without double checking... Its so freaking aggravating. Around here Taco Bell is the worst!

In Vegas this year, we are hustling through McD's on the way to the range in the morning.

After placing our order, we get cut off by a guy pushing an old lady in a wheel chair!! (John, ISYN)

I figure...OK..they are just short cutting through the parking lot to where ever they are going. Well no, where they are going is right to the window area...so the old lady can look for dropped change. And, she wasn't lamed up at all, she got mobile when she spotted a dime!!

I thought about bumping her out of the way with my rental car devil.gif, but it was a Fiat 500...and I figured she could take me with that chair. roflol.gif

So you're the girl always holding up the line!!! :rolleyes:

Matt needs his happy meal