Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting show *Hot Shots*

hankfan79

They were at our Steel match last month (or the month before) doing some filming. Dave S. mostly, but got some clips of a few other people. The clip toward the end of KC leaping through the air was at a Cherokee Gun Club monthly USPSA match just north of Atlanta, where we held the recent GA State USPSA match. The RO with a hand out to catch KC was Lexor40Cal here on the forums (2011 GA State MD Peter Oliver).

Looks like a fairly high-end, glitzy production. I'm looking forward to it!

I think it says something that NBC is backing a shooting show. Maybe our sports have a chance to become more conventional and more widely accepted. That's a great thing. I hope this show goes through the roof on ratings.

I'll be watching it.

Chris

This is likely the result of Comcast buying out NBC. Versus (also owned by Comcast) is being renamed to NBC Sports and is being reorganized. This show is likely a result of the increased interest in some of the shooting related programming we've seen over the past couple years.

This show is likely a result of the increased interest in some of the shooting related programming we've seen over the past couple years.

+1 If Top Shot hadn't made it through three successful seasons, we probably wouldn't be seeing Hot Shots.

BB

the thing that dropped my jaw from the trailer was how can patrick flanigan pull the trigger on a shotgun that fast. that was just sick.

He holds a world record for it. Check out youtube. He used to shoot for Winchester and had his own gun called the Flannigun.

It is one of the final signs of the Apocalypse..NBC...with an action shooting show....open pistols...humanoid targets.....many moons ago it was said by the wise ones in the great halls of.. somewhere.. that those targets could never be shown on tv.

I'm going out and buying more beans and water tomorrow.

It is one of the final signs of the Apocalypse..NBC...with an action shooting show....open pistols...humanoid targets.....many moons ago it was said by the wise ones in the great halls of.. somewhere.. that those targets could never be shown on tv.

I'm going out and buying more beans and water tomorrow.

:roflol: :roflol:

And yet, here they are.

Run for the hills!

Regardless of who's responsible, that's awesome that it will be on NBC.

I'm not sure it will be on NBC. I think that it will be on what is now called Versus which is being renamed NBC Sports Network. If that is the case then if your current cable or satellite provider does not get Versus, you probably won't be getting this.