Top Posters In This Topic

But, I'm afraid that's it for a while!

We're full up!!!!

Everybody goes on the waitlist from now on! :(

It's been pretty crazy!

Take care and see you on the range!

Denise

Denise,

Thanks for all your hard work and extreme patience.

I guess it really was worth the $19 to Express Mail my entry.

:cheers:

We're full up!!!!

It's been pretty crazy!

Denise

Denise,

I sent mine with a regular stamp and got in today too. :P

We're full up!!!!

It's been pretty crazy!

Denise

Denise,

I sent mine with a regular stamp and got in today too. :P

Yeah, but you're a "PRO" my friend! Us mere mortals gotta take every advantage we can get - LOL!!

We're full up!!!!

It's been pretty crazy!

Denise

Denise,

Actually Doug....not worth it :roflol:

We use postmarks, not arrival date. but you LCs can afford it, and your US post office thanks you for it! :cheers:

Those of you that didn't make the Feb 1st cut, don't dispare! Stay as flexible on the dates of RM3G with your employer as possible, because slots do open up as late as a week bofore the match. Usually in July we see the most movement.

jj

Edited by RiggerJJ

Got my confirmation too! I get to see my friends from out west again, life is good! :D

Now to remember all the targets at this years match!

Dan

We'll save some snakes for you ;)

Grilled or Barbecue?

Raw. Still alive and kicking my friend. That way they make you dance a little more. :devil:

We're full up!!!!

It's been pretty crazy!

Denise

Denise,

Actually Doug....not worth it :roflol:

We use postmarks, not arrival date. but you LCs can afford it, and your US post office thanks you for it! :cheers:

Those of you that didn't make the Feb 1st cut, don't dispare! Stay as flexible on the dates of RM3G with your employer as possible, because slots do open up as late as a week bofore the match. Usually in July we see the most movement.

jj

JJ, you just burst my bubble. Trying to "game" the application process with Express Mail, guess I just wasted that $19!! At least I know for next time - see ya there!

Doug

I was on the waiting list last year (this one too) and made it in. Got an email from Denise about the end of April and was tickled sh**less. So it can happen!! Don't know that lighting will strike twice or not but here is hoping.

Good Luck to all! :cheers:

Jim M.

Are approvals still going out or should I assume if I didn't get an email today that I'm on the waitlist? Unfortunately mine did hit the mail the day after the application was posted....didn't see the post in time.

Ben

Sent them all out for this round. We have some things to shake down with Sponsors etc, so there will be some more slots, but we're done for a little bit! It's good that so many of you want to come and I'm sorry we don't have room for everyone!!!

But, Jim M is right, there's still hope. We probably got 30 or more shooters in after Feb 1 last year!!!

Thanks guys! :surprise:

Denise

Edited by Benelli Chick

• 1 month later...

Wow! Exciting things are coming! :goof:

I just talked to JP the other day, and does he have plans!!!!

Not only is this the 10th anniversary of JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun, it’s also the 10th anniversary of JP Enterprises’ CTR-02. JP is making 10 commemorative rifles and will be giving one of them away at the Trijicon Shooter’s BBQ/Junior Benefit!!! It will have a special finish and a JP medallion set into the lower receiver!!! :wub:

On top of that, he’s planning on running a side match…rifles and ammo provided with a $500 plus prize partially funded by ATSN, who are coming to film the match again!

We’re so excited by the generosity of JP as well as our many other sponsors! :bow:

Thanks so much to our 10 year match sponsor JP Enterprises, our Junior Shoot-Off cash sponsor DPMS, our Shooter’s BBQ/Junior Benefit sponsor Trijicon, and so many others!!! :bow:

Thanks to: 5-11 Tactical, Action target, Arredondo Accesories, BattleArms, Benchmade. Berger Bullets, Blackhawk, Brownells, Burris, Cheaper Than Dirt, C-More Sights, Crimson Trace, Crossbreed Holsters, Decot HyWyd, Dillon. Do-All, Dreadnaught Industries, Ergo Grips, Firebird, Gargoyles, Glock, Glockworx, GT Targets, Hearing Protection Services, Hodgdon, Hogue, Hornady, Johnson Adventure Blades, JR Muff Sweats, Lancer, LaRue Tactical, Lenspens, Leupold, Machine Gun Tours, Magpul, Marine Combat Shooting, Miller Precision, Nordic Components, Noveske, Redding, Remington, Safariland, Sandhills Research Inc, Seekins Precision, Shooting Chrony, Sierra, Sinclair, Spec Ops, Stag Arms, TacPRo, Tactical Machining, Thunderbeast, Truckvault, Warne Scope Mounts, XS Sights

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you know that JJ and I are headed to SMM3G, so I may not be as quick at responding to e-mail as usual!!

Things are coming along nicely and we'll be scoping out stages on the way back!

JJ...the stage whisperer! :roflol: The mountains talk to him, so we'll have to see what they say! :)

Shoot fast and safe!

Denise

Just wanted to let you know that JJ and I are headed to SMM3G, so I may not be as quick at responding to e-mail as usual!!

Things are coming along nicely and we'll be scoping out stages on the way back!

JJ...the stage whisperer! :roflol: The mountains talk to him, so we'll have to see what they say! :)

Shoot fast and safe!

Denise

Good luck in AZ! I hope it whispers big shotgun stage again! I want another crack at the plateau too:)

Big, crazy shotgun stages are Johnson specials since the first Johnson 3-Gun in 2007!

JJ's just trying to figure out a great place to put it. He has ideas...but whether it'll work logistically is another question.

May have some more movers and shakers on the way, too! :devil:

We'll see what the mountains say! :surprise:

Denise