Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another TV Gun Show (Discovery Channel)

The_Vigilante

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just learned about this one on another forum. Haven't seen it mentioned here so thought I would bring the members up-to-date. Here's the link to the show info:

http://press.discovery.com/us/dsc/programs/american-guns/. Looks like it could be interesting if done right by Discovery.

"Rich Wyatt and his wife Renee own Gunsmoke, located outside Denver, Colorado,"

Sorry that place doesn't have the greatest history.

Edited by DocMedic

Just learned about this one on another forum. Haven't seen it mentioned here so thought I would bring the members up-to-date. Here's the link to the show info:

http://press.discovery.com/us/dsc/programs/american-guns/. Looks like it could be interesting if done right by Discovery.

"Rich Wyatt and his wife Renee own Gunsmoke, located outside Denver, Colorado,"

Sorry that place doesn't have the greatest history.

You are way too kind.

Cliffs notes on history please?

Honestly, not worthy of, nor probably allowed on, Enos. Try a search on Rich Wyatt along with "lawsuit" to just get a taste. CO-ar15.com is a Colorado website and there are some threads on Wyatt and Gunsmoke there.

Maybe I'm too cynical, but I'm fairly sure that the producers did not pick him for his gunsmithing skills or business reputation... I just wonder how many episodes before they find an excuse for the wife and/or daughter to go swimming on camera. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm too cynical, but I'm fairly sure that the producers did not pick him for his gunsmithing skills or business reputation... I just wonder how many episodes before they find an excuse for the wife and/or daughter to go swimming on camera. :rolleyes:

That could be reason enough to watch it.

I might be pushing against the grain when I say this, but Discovery has done a good job so far. This new show may have potential.

• 4 weeks later...

Daisy Dukes. Cute.

Reminds me of why I watched Dukes of Hazzard, and it wasn't because there was a whole lot of plot, acting, or dialogue.

Please tell me someone on the show says, "Hyuk-hyuk-hyuk," frequently so they can check that stereotype box also.

Do we get to watch 'em run down the road in a pick-em-up truck and slay roadsigns?

The daughter on the show is smokin't hot! :wub: :wub:

She is in high school...

Buzz Kill! She's still hot, doesn't mean I want to date her. :roflol:

Oh did I say she was smokin' hot!

Sorry, half naked 16 year olds aren't my thing. Too much exploitation of children already IMO. Sorry to be a buzz kill.

I would have never thought she was 16 :sick:. They sure didn't look like that when I was 16? :blink:

Shes 17 and they still didnt look like that.

http://www.gunsmokeguns.com/american-guns.html

The wife got the age from here:

"Daughter Paige is a 16-year-old high school senior and works in the shop summers and nights/weekends. But don't let her looks fool you."

I think the way they presented her for the show fooled a lot of folks.