Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oh MattG! Half a point! :(

That had to be an awesome match at the end. I would have given a lot to see those two battle it out to the end. Fortunately, they are both going to be at the Memphis Charity Challenge, sowe can see them go head to head again.

BTW Will if yo have what it takes, I will loan you one of my .45's and ammo if you come to the match.

So, did I miss Otis' (oops, I meant Cliff) name in the line up? Hope he shows for Memphis, but being a big TV star now, might have his itinerary full :lol:

He mentioned in the Top Shot thread that he had to choose between nationals and the world shoot and chose the world shoot.

Thanks for the well wishes folks. I don't know anything about a protest period, the long and short is that I came into the last day 14 points behind with two stages to go. (We ended on a break.) Jerry went for broke on stage 5 and the plan fell apart, I had him by 3+ seconds. His math was that I went ahead by 5 points but I didn't check it. The last stage he turned on his special gear and put down a blazing 22 second run but with a Mike. I shot it as solid as I knew how with one makeup shot at 25 and change. We figured he got 3 points back on that stage, not enough by his earlier math but I learned a good lesson: don't let Jerry balance your checkbook. I feel much better not quite making up a deficit than losing a lead like I did last year, so it's all good.

Matt

That had to be an awesome match at the end. I would have given a lot to see those two battle it out to the end. Fortunately, they are both going to be at the Memphis Charity Challenge, sowe can see them go head to head again.

BTW Will if yo have what it takes, I will loan you one of my .45's and ammo if you come to the match.

You tell me when you ae ready and I will supply yo with a gun and ammo.

Thanks for the well wishes folks. I don't know anything about a protest period, the long and short is that I came into the last day 14 points behind with two stages to go. (We ended on a break.) Jerry went for broke on stage 5 and the plan fell apart, I had him by 3+ seconds. His math was that I went ahead by 5 points but I didn't check it. The last stage he turned on his special gear and put down a blazing 22 second run but with a Mike. I shot it as solid as I knew how with one makeup shot at 25 and change. We figured he got 3 points back on that stage, not enough by his earlier math but I learned a good lesson: don't let Jerry balance your checkbook. I feel much better not quite making up a deficit than losing a lead like I did last year, so it's all good.

Matt

Congratulations for your match .... "time is on your side" ...

You'll be on the same USA team as Jerry at the World's, along with Cliff Walsh and Pat Sweeney. Should clean up with that lineup.

Also, I'm looking forward to Memphis for the next head to head competition between you two. Josh will be there, too. :sight:

Edited by professor