Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P 9 Pro Availability

UTraab

Does anyone know where I can get a 9 Pro at? None of my local shops or online retailers have one in stock. I have read elsewhere that they won't be available until sometime this fall. I was just wondering if any one you have spotted one lately and would be kind enough to tell me where.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where I can get a 9 Pro at? None of my local shops or online retailers have one in stock. I have read elsewhere that they won't be available until sometime this fall. I was just wondering if any one you have spotted one lately and would be kind enough to tell me where.

You can set it up, so you receive an email when something is posted in classified. They come up every now and then. There was one for sale last week.

Edited by atbarr

They are hard to find. Most of my buddies who have gotten one recently had to drive upwards of 2 hours to get one. Most of them have been obtained through word of mouth contacts. I know none of the local shops here have one in stock.

Try tngunowners.com (I am making an assumption off your avatar), unless you are a member there already.

Edited by JKtruck150

You can always go to Bud's Gun Shop and put in a Notify Me When Available and they will send you an e-mail. I did that on my M&P 40 Pro but I lucked out and found one before the notification came but it did come and it was probably within a 2 or 3 month time frame. I found mine by searching for "M&P model number" on the web and luckily it was at a reputable gun shop that I was familiar with. Good luck

Thanks for all of the replies so far guys. I'll keep on looking and hopefully one will come up sometime soon. If any one sees one at a local shop and you know they will ship to my FFL, please let me know.

In case you are interested, Kittery Trading Post, Kittery Maine has a NIB M&P Pro 40 5 inch barrel for $600.

Thanks for all of the replies so far guys. I'll keep on looking and hopefully one will come up sometime soon. If any one sees one at a local shop and you know they will ship to my FFL, please let me know.

In case you are interested, Kittery Trading Post, Kittery Maine has a NIB M&P Pro 40 5 inch barrel for $600.

Thanks for the reply, but I am specifically looking for the 9 Pro to shoot in Production. I already shoot a 9mm in Production and have a lot of rounds loaded, so a 40 is not really an option for me.

Looks like Bud's Gun Shop has em in stock.

Dang! You got me excited for a second. I should have been more clear and said that I am looking for the 5". I have it set up so they will email me when the 5" is back in stock.

You might try getting a hold of the owner of this one on Ar15.com

The guy in Atlanta will only do FTF and I avoid that place like the plague. I messaged the guy on Arfcom, so we'll see. He had Apex parts in his and I was planning on sending mine to Burwell, but it's not that big of a deal. Also, a member here PMed me about one, so things are looking up! I appreciate your help guys!

You might try getting a hold of the owner of this one on Ar15.com

The guy in Atlanta will only do FTF and I avoid that place like the plague. I messaged the guy on Arfcom, so we'll see. He had Apex parts in his and I was planning on sending mine to Burwell, but it's not that big of a deal. Also, a member here PMed me about one, so things are looking up! I appreciate your help guys!

Oh well, it was nice beating you while it lasted! Looks like things will be different next month! Now I've GOT to get one! Congrats, glad you found one so fast!

I live in FL and have had the same issue. I have been told by a shop in Tampa that is a large distributor for Smith that they have a large contract with another country and they are shipping the Pros and the M&PL there. Not sure how accurate, but I can not find one either. I'm have been looking for an M&PL 5" for several months with no luck. I have been considering going to the Glock 34. My son has one on order and will wait to shoot his before making in decisions. Let me know if you find any.

Cam1

• 1 month later...

I live in the Nasville, TN area and I'm having trouble finding a Pro 9 with the 5 inch barrel. I've also been checking at various shops and distributors on the Internet, but have had no luck. Please let me know if you spot any anywhere. I would greatly appreciate it.

William