Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BobbieJo and I mailed our 2 revo entries on Saturday.This is our first time at this match.We are looking forward to it since we were originally from Ohio.

Quick now Mark. There's two open slots on our squad. Already have two revo's.

Squad 202.

We just mailed the entries.I guess we have to wait until the get there to get our pin for self squadding

Dennis & Mark, I took the liberty of putting Mark & Bobbie in squad 202, so you now have 4 Revos on your squaad. I hope you don't mind. Either way you should all have your pins in case you want to / need to move.

Thanks, and see you guys soon! :)

Thanks Chris.

You're aces in my book.

How about left handed people who shoot right handed. I may be the only one. :(

I just got 2 more applications OVERNIGHTED. I'm all about getting application in folks but we aren't at the OVERNIGHT time just yet. Save that extra money for the gun raffle.

I just got 2 more applications OVERNIGHTED. I'm all about getting application in folks but we aren't at the OVERNIGHT time just yet. Save that extra money for the gun raffle.

The 'ol eye dominance issue. I shoot long guns left-handed. 300 shooters is looking fairly easy at this point.

You are not alone, Dan! I too am a lefty, shooting righty :cheers:

Hey Chris, are Dan and I the only ones? Didn't see that in the stats :roflol:

Edited by Reshoot

Small discrepancy with the Foreign shooters list. It should really be 1, 3, 2, 5, for a TOTAL of 11. I'll check into that......

Knowing you Ohio guys you probably have me listed as a foreign shooter! :roflol:

Small discrepancy with the Foreign shooters list. It should really be 1, 3, 2, 5, for a TOTAL of 11. I'll check into that......

Knowing you Ohio guys you probably have me listed as a foreign shooter! :roflol:

Nope but you are "Special".

Nope but you are "Special".

:surprise: