Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

Yes it was my old fat ass that about rolled 1/2 way down the hill, thank you Shannon, & didn't get any sympathy from Coach, so me & Bill & Jake will gladly ride up & hope you don't trip & we get to watch your 290 pounds roll down & give us a moment we'll all remember!

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do what? You guys have hills at your range in that part of Ohio? Jee wiz, I have to shoot there Friday and RO on Sat and Sunday.

:angry2:

There is just one tiny little incline to walk up. It's nothing like these guys are making it sound.ph34r.gif

There's a hill? Really? :)

It's all relative.

I went to a company Christmas party and took a couple grandkids. We had to walk up a pretty good little hill (lot's shorter than Miami) to get there and of course, I'm carrying my chunk of a granddaughter. Her 6 year old brother skips along beside me. I get in and have to climb a flight of stairs too. I'm about to pass out and plop down in the first chair I see. I told my grandson that Grampa needed to rest after that hill.

He says, "What hill Grampa?"

It's all relative.

It is all relative....how true.

But mules for that hill may not be a bad idea. Or if anyone local has kids that want to make a buck, just have them hang around the bottom of that hill with a tip jar. Bet they make out like bandits.

It is all relative....how true.

But mules for that hill may not be a bad idea. Or if anyone local has kids that want to make a buck, just have them hang around the bottom of that hill with a tip jar. Bet they make out like bandits.

Man that is a hell of an idea. Caddies!!

Do what? You guys have hills at your range in that part of Ohio? Jee wiz, I have to shoot there Friday and RO on Sat and Sunday.

:angry2:

There is just one tiny little incline to walk up. It's nothing like these guys are making it sound.ph34r.gif

Oh I know I was just being silly. I'm staying at my sisters down there. I have her come and carry range bags up and down the hill for everybody :D

You better have a team of Hooters girls for some of us. :D

Hey Jeff9mmM&P, just think some of us get to climb that hill once a month during the shooting season.

Coming AND going! :roflol: