• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Rob!!

What does everyone think of the stages?

We added the classic targets where we could not get the distance

No prob.

Stages looks great. Plenty of variety, looks like there are some choices (at least for us PROD guys) on how to approach the courses.

The sketchups are great, too. I like that I could pretty much tell exactly which bay it was in even though I don't know the numbers up there. You and the design team did a great job making use of the space available. Stage 11 and those loooooooonnng shots, the nice wide lateral bay in stage 10, the slalom course up in the rifle bay. Good stuff all around. :cheers:

We will be over 170 registered by end of week, not too bad considering the match isn't until August!!

here is what is left

All day Friday = 46

Friday PM/Sat AM = 12

Sat all day = 33

Sun all day = 50

(that will all changed quickly as there are 11 unsquadded competitors and I have sent over to Marc another 6 entries last night)

We have signed up Precesion Delta, Nowlin Guns, Starlight Cases and Shooters Connection this week, and more to follow.

I will be ordering guns from Springfield Armory here soon and one of them will be going to Canyon Creek to get customized by Rich and thanks to Shooters Connection for helping with parts.

Also check this out:

Want to shoot the 2012 Indiana USPSA Championship for free? Plus be entered in to win a S&W M&P15 donated by Target Sports!!

All you have to do is comment on this with your USPSA #, Like the USPSA-Indiana Page and Share this and on June 1st we will draw a winner of a free entry for the match ($100) which will include a match t-shirt and an entry into the drawing for the S&W M&P15.

Indiana USPSA Facebook Page

Stages have been sent to NROI for approval and hopefully will hear back soon and then I will get them posted

8- 32 rounds field courses with about as many options as there will be shooters

3- speed shoots to either hero or crash and burn on

Entry Form

USPSAINDIANA.ORG homepage

posted on fb, hope to win free entry :) a74021

Also for the match I would like to get 10 more Range Officers for the stages, I would prefer RO certified so that I can have to certified RO's per stage

If you are interested please send me an email asap!!

jakemartens@comcast.net

current online squadding, match is filling up fast!!

http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/index.php?action=list&indx=200

Looking forward to "shooting" you guys/girls! Here is what you can look forward to goo.gl/VJTXN (photos from the Ohio Section)

I have already created the gallery for the Indiana shoot, goo.gl/qLS57 (case sensitive). I think Jake is going to put it in the materials handed out.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

Marc is back from vacation and I am back from shooting Area 5, we will get all the entries forms from over the weekend uploaded tonight.

Match is over 250 shooters, we are less than 2 months out, squads are filling up fast, no waiting around till last minute, it will be full.

Entry forms here:

USPSA Indiana Section

Stages are aso posted, don't forget that this is a STI Contingency match!!

Current squadding

USPSA Online Squadding

Prize table is filling up with donations from Hogue, Safariland, Sentry Solutions, Brian Enos, Montana Gold, Techwear, Burris, Kershaw, EGW, STI, SNS Casting, Sig Sauer, Target Sports, Brownells, Starlight Cases, Nowlin, etc etc etc

been a few drop outs that can't make it now opening up those positions.

I just ordered two 9mm XDm 5.25's and two milspec 1911 45acp's from Springfield Armory that will be on staff and competitors prize tables.

One of the 1911's will be going to Rich Dettlehouser at Canyon Creek for some tlc and upgrades from donated parts from EGW.

Squads are filling up quickly and many are already full

Remaining

Friday all day = 41

Fri PM/Sat AM = 24

Saturday all day = 1

Sunday all day = 13

we need to load up friday squads, this is NOT staff day either, but a regular match day with dedicated RO's on each stage.

I still say I would have a lock if we had another costume contest, haha.

If you had the correct wording on it yes!!

ALso looking for 4-5 more certified Range Officiers/Stage help

get in contact with me asap if you are interested

Just got confirmation from Glock that they will be a stage sponsor this year donating a certificate for a Glock and that also recently sponsored Glock team shooter and featured on ...TV's "Hot Shots" on NBC Sports Channel KC Eusebio will be coming to compete. KC recently won the Ohio Section Match in open and the Northeast Regional World Class Steel Title. Great to have him coming and having Glock back as a stage sponsor!!

Start positions are not using much imagination. Why no costume contest. I have been eating twinkies full of yellow dye number five all spring to fill out my uniform.

Any word from Smith and Wesson?

Edited by Coach

Start positions are not using much imagination. Why no costume contest. I have been eating twinkies full of yellow dye number five all spring to fill out my uniform.

Any word from Smith and Wesson?

It was already full.....

I was going to do the contest, but Chun Yu would win coming as this guy

8.jpg

Haven't heard from Smith & Wesson yet

Sig and Glock, STI, Springfield Armory, Para, even Wilson Combat, but no Smith & Wesson yet, again, or CZ?!?!?

Stupid Human trick starts are not out of the question yet.

beretta taped to your back

throwing a dummy out of a window

holding a twinkie

knocking a helicopter out of the sky with a car

riding on top of a elevator

dangling off of something with an extremely long strap attached to an H&K

blowing up a building with c4

yeah we got somethings we could do