Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Indiana USPSA Section/State Championship

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wanted to give a big thanks to the fine folks at Sig Sauer for stepping up and becoming a Stage Sponsor for the upcoming 2012 Indiana USPSA Championship

They are donating a certificate for this beauty

Sig P226 Nitron

P226-Nitron-Ergo-Detail-hero_-_SGE26R-9-B.jpg

Thanks

Get signed up now!!

2012 Indiana USPSA Championship

AWESOME! I love when you guys give guns away!!!

There was a vote taken, you don't get to entry the raffle, you can still buy tickets, but they will not be included :roflol:

This looks like it was grammer checked in Warsaw as well.

• 2 weeks later...

sent over 13 more competitors that have signed up

that should put us over 120 so far, getting close to being half full 5 months out!!!

If you are wanting to shoot with people as a group and on the same squad get them in now, do not wait around

the squads are limited to 12 per

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give a big thanks to the fine folks at Sig Sauer for stepping up and becoming a Stage Sponsor for the upcoming 2012 Indiana USPSA Championship

They are donating a certificate for this beauty

Sig P226 Nitron

P226-Nitron-Ergo-Detail-hero_-_SGE26R-9-B.jpg

Thanks

Get signed up now!!

2012 Indiana USPSA Championship

AWESOME! I love when you guys give guns away!!!

There was a vote taken, you don't get to entry the raffle, you can still buy tickets, but they will not be included :roflol:

This looks like it was grammer checked in Warsaw as well.

And no one caught the misspelling of grammar? Just say you were on your smart phone :blink:

140 competitors signed up right now, will be over 150 by the end of the week putting us at half full at 5 months out from the match.

Saturday PM/Sunday AM squads are full

and there are only 38 slots left for Saturday all Day squads

Sunday All day squads, Friday all Day squads and Friday PM/Saturday AM squads currently have room to get you and your shooting friends together on!!!

DO NOT WAIT AROUND!!

Also

Nowlin Guns will be stepping up as a stage sponsor this year and StarLight Cases has stepped up again this year to be a stage sponsor!!

Also if you want to pay by PayPal you can, email me for details

jakemartens@comcast.net

• 2 weeks later...

140 competitors signed up right now, will be over 150 by the end of the week putting us at half full at 5 months out from the match.

Saturday PM/Sunday AM squads are full

and there are only 38 slots left for Saturday all Day squads

Sunday All day squads, Friday all Day squads and Friday PM/Saturday AM squads currently have room to get you and your shooting friends together on!!!

DO NOT WAIT AROUND!!

Also

Nowlin Guns will be stepping up as a stage sponsor this year and StarLight Cases has stepped up again this year to be a stage sp

Also if you want to pay by PayPal you can, email me for details

jakemartens@comcast.net

email sent

Edited by Tom Brannon

• 2 weeks later...

We will be over 170 registered by end of week, not too bad considering the match isn't until August!!

here is what is left

All day Friday = 46

Friday PM/Sat AM = 12

Sat all day = 33

Sun all day = 50

(that will all changed quickly as there are 11 unsquadded competitors and I have sent over to Marc another 6 entries last night)

We have signed up Precesion Delta, Nowlin Guns, Starlight Cases and Shooters Connection this week, and more to follow.

I will be ordering guns from Springfield Armory here soon and one of them will be going to Canyon Creek to get customized by Rich and thanks to Shooters Connection for helping with parts.

Also check this out:

Want to shoot the 2012 Indiana USPSA Championship for free? Plus be entered in to win a S&W M&P15 donated by Target Sports!!

All you have to do is comment on this with your USPSA #, Like the USPSA-Indiana Page and Share this and on June 1st we will draw a winner of a free entry for the match ($100) which will include a match t-shirt and an entry into the drawing for the S&W M&P15.

Indiana USPSA Facebook Page

Stages have been sent to NROI for approval and hopefully will hear back soon and then I will get them posted

8- 32 rounds field courses with about as many options as there will be shooters

3- speed shoots to either hero or crash and burn on

Entry Form

USPSAINDIANA.ORG homepage

• 2 weeks later...

Stages are approved just waiting for the 2 that needed to be tweaked and I will post them up on here

after the mail today we are almost at 190

Don't forget that if you get your paid entry in by June 1st you will be entered in for a chance to win a Smith & Wesson M&P AR15 that has been donated by Ron & Mary Ann Cooper of Target Sports in Sheridan, IN

Ron and Mary Ann Cooper are two local competitors that own His & Her Target Sports in Sheridan, IN.

They have been long time supporters of the Indiana Section Match. They have donated a firearms to the match the last 3 years. This year I am pleased to announce that Target Sports is donating a Smith & Wesson M&P AR15!!

811002_1.jpg

This will be a random draw prize item for any paid competitor that signs up to shoot the match before June 1st

You will be automactically enter for a chance to win!!

Thanks Ron and Mary Ann

if you are in Indiana go check them out at Target Sports in Sheridan, IN

Get your entry in ASAP

Entry Form

Current online squadding

USPSA Online Squadding

I am looking forward to working this one as well. I shot it last year for the first time and I was really impressed by everything and everyone. I hope I can make it a great match for the folks that shoot the stage I get assigned to. I would like to work the middle stage in between the upper and lower section, I think it was 7 last year with the 50yd paper and steel. That area should be another fun one this year with it being so long.

Chris

Stages are posted

Click Here

If you liked the Ohio section and want more of the same excellent midwest big match experience then now is the time to get signed up!!

Many of the same excellent RO staff that worked Ohio will be back joining us along with our long time staff.

This has been the largest section/state sanctioned match last couple of years.

This is an STI contigency match again this year

already have 200+ competitors signed up, sqauds are filling fast, get your entry in ASAP

Edited by JakeMartens